Arriving in Death City

(AN)

YN= your name

FC= favorite color

FA= favorite animal

HC= hair color

EC= eye color

I don't own any chacarters except your mister Jensyn and this story is before the soul gets badly hurt and will go all the way to the kishin battle and you are Soul's sister and the story won't be the same as the show and you are soul's younger sister. You are the same weapon as soul

Your pov

"Mom are you sure you will be ok if I leave" I said as I are packing my stuff. " Yes my sweet baby girl now go before you miss your plane."

Time skip

I arrived at Death City and I am now waiting for my big bother. While I was waiting for Soul I decided to sharpen my sythe blades.

Time skip

After a few hours of waiting Soul finally is here to pick I up and I decided to jump and scream. I run up to him and give him a hug and say "Soul your here I have missed you so much" " I've missed you to (YN)" soul said. "Did you really" I said "Of course I did you are my baby sister I will always miss you. Now come on lets get you home we have school tomorrow." Soul said gently "ok" you said.

30 minutes later

"(YN) this is my mister Maka and your mister Jensyn." "So this is were you went? To go pick up your girlfriend? " Maka said about to whack soul and I with a book but I blocked it with my sythe blade. "Maka she is my sister and how could you say that when you did the same thing yesterday to pick up your brother Jensyn" soul quickly defended the both of us " uh can we get some rest  we have school tomorrow."I  said kinda scared " yeah sure and sorry" Maka said. With that we left for their house to go and get rest.

(AN)

Sorry if this isn't good this is my first x reader so bare with me.

Hey its me again Ive decided that im go back and edit wat I can and see. Also I have decided to change all the you's in the story to I so it actually sounds like its from a first person point of veiw. Anyways thx for reading! 

August 02, 2019