Injuries

"Soul" you said in shock "I...I'm sorry Soul it's just that" you said stuttering before Soul stop you "listen I am going on a mission with Maka and you are going gave to have to get along with Kid and his weapons ok" soul said to you "but" you tried speaking "OK" Soul said sounding frustrated "ok soul sorry". You and Soul hugged for a while.

                          Time skip

                     Soul's pov

Man I am really about what's happening in this church it is really giving me the creeps and I am also worried about (YN) and the way I left things "Soul pay attention there is black blood every were" Maka said struggling "Maka block with me now. Maka look out." "but soul if I do that then you might die" "I know and I am prepared to die. Maka look out" I  said as the demon sword pierced through my skin and the I heard was Maka screaming my name.

                       Time skip

                       Your pov

Ring Ring Ring you heard your phone starting to ring "hello yes this is (YN) no he is not here right now can I ask who is calling. Oh what happen for you to be calling me at this time sir. What no my can't possibly be dead she was fine when I left so how is this possible. No don't you dare hang up on me NO." you through your phone to the ground and fell to the ground but kid caught you even though you hate him you were sobbing into his chest and mumbling to your self. About an hour later there was a lot of commotion so you and kid went to go check it out and what morely who you saw made black out in kids arms.

                      Few hours later

After a while you found yourself in a bed next to soul and saw Maka crying "How could you let this happen to my brother you are is mister and you let him get hurt. You are a monster." you starting to cry again and you were about to attack her when you were held back by black star. "Let me go black star" you said falling into his arms "it's ok (YN) he will be fine and it's not Maka's fault" black star said to you " I know but seeing him like that after finding my mother died today I needed someone to blame and Maka was the closets to me, I sorry Maka" "it's ok and sorry for your loss" Maka said to you.

                           Time skip

                           Soul's pov

"Soul you are awake" Maka said "were is my sister " " uhh she is having a hard time with what has happened " "what happened" soul asked " your mom died when you got injured." "oh" I said starting to cry.