Starting at DWMA

"I am so nervous and excited" Jensyn and I said in unison. "Sis calm down I wouldn't get to excited right Maka?" Soul said "They are probably excited to learn right?" Maka said "Ewwww who likes to learn" Isaid to Maka "I do" Maka and Jensyn said in unison. "Ewwwww you guys are sooo gross" you said disgusted "Thats my little sister" soul said laughing. "Come on lets go to school" Maka said.

                      Time skip

"Omg what the? Do you really have to climb these stairs every day" I said a little anxious. By the time I got to the top I was so tried and only had a few minutes to find the death room "Soul I don't suppose you can help me and Jensyn out please" I said desperately "Sure come on baby girl."
Finally the death room. "See you baby girl" soul said.
                         5 Minutes Later

"Hello anyone in here" I said "HELLO THERE you must be (YN) and Jensyn" "ahhhhh what the hell!!" I screamed " hahahahaha" Jensyn and lord death were laughing at me so I decided to go smack Jensyn cause why not? "All right lets get down to business" lord death just kept talking on and on. Then he gave you and Jensyn a map and scheduled for the school and classes.

(AN)
I am really sorry for the short chapter I have been really busy with school and stuff and have been really tired so yeah sorry

Another edited chapter. I might end up editing all of them today cuz there arent that many chapters.

August 02, 2019