Tape 1

Hello everyone. Yes, it's me. Mia Yeji. Live. Well, not live. Considering I'm dead now. If your listening to this, your one of the reasons why. Most people thought I was very happy with how my life was at Akademi High, but not at all. So...
Ready, Taro?
Taro Yamada. You were a nice boy. Lots of girls liked you, huh Taro? Yeah, I was one of them. You rejected most girls. Were they too good for you? I remember the Friday I confessed my love. It was a beautiful spring day, and we had become close friends. I was hoping for you to accept, doubtful though. When I asked you, my hands were shaking and my face blushed intensely. But, to my surprise, you said yes. Oh, how happy I was. You don't know how exited I was to be with you, how glad I was we were more then friends. But then, Monday came.
On Monday, I saw you walking with Osana and Hanako. I knew this was normal, your childhood friend and your sister. I ran towards you, but when I said hi and attempted to hold your hand, you pushed away, freaked out. Osana dragged you away, as disgusted as you. What was that? What did you tell her? You wouldn't talk to me after that! Did you forget your yes?! Did you not mean it!? If not, why would you say YES!? You made me feel stupid and pointless, like what the h*ll?! You probably do this to every girl! Your a horrible person, Taro. You hurt me, which made me wanna hurt myself. I hope your satisfied.