Guardian Angel 2

SHE was the problem. SHE destroyed everything.

Yugi sighed sadly, while he watched Yami quietly. His whole body was hurting. Yami laughed happily and kissed the cheek of that Woman. Yugi clenched his fists and looked away in pain. He wanted Yami to be happy. He wanted Yami to feel love, but was it so hard to love him?

"I love you, Yami!" She mumbled and wrapped his arms around Yami's waist. Yami smiled brightly: "I love you too, Emilia!" Yugi held back a sob and hid his face in his hands. He couldn't leave Yami's side, but right now he just wanted to run away. Forever.

After some time Yami went home again. He hummed quietly, while he took off his jacket and sat down on his bed.

"Yami?" Yugi made himself visible and floated in front of Yami. The taller one ignored his soulmate and pulled out his phone, starting to play with it. Yugi swallowed and moved closer: "Yami, please... stop ignoring me! I need to tell you something! It's important!" Yami looked up and raised an eyebrow annoyed: "What do you want?" Yugi flinched and looked down: "I-I just... I-I..." Yami growled: "Pull yourself together! I have better things to do, than to listen to your rambling!"

Yugi took a shaky breath and then yelled: "Emilia is cheating on you!" Yami's eyes widen and he stood up. Yugi backed away shocked and looked up at Yami. Yami's crimson eyes were aflame with anger and hate: "You liar! How can you say something like that? Emilia is nice, caring and smart! She would never cheat on me! Just because I chose not to be your soulmate it doesn't mean that you can make MY life miserably! You are just jealous! I want to marry Emilia and nothing can stop me!"

Yugi paled and tears threatened to roll over his cheeks: "You can't be serious!" Yami walked up to Yugi and hissed: "Emilia and I are a couple for five years now! I can do what I want!" Yugi yelled frustrated: "And she is cheating on you for three years now! How can you be so blind, Yami?"

Yami growled and slapped Yugi; a disadvantage of being visible. Yugi gasped and held his red cheek.

"Idiot!" He whispered unbelieving and started to cry. Yami still had his hand raised: "Fuck off! I don't want to see you again!" In less than a second Yugi disappeared, leaving Yami alone in his apartment.

A year after Yami and Yugi had met, Yami had gotten his High School Diploma and went to college. He was happy with Yugi and talked to him about everything. Yugi gave him advices and they had a happy life. Yami met Emilia in his biology class the first time. They had an experiment together and started to talk. Soon after that they became friends.

Yugi still tried to make Yami happy and asked if they maybe wanted to play a game or watch a movie together. Yugi knew that the things he could with Yami were limited, but he still wanted to make the best out of it! At first Yami still played with Yugi and managed to meet with Emilia, but as time moved on, Yami started to forget about Yugi. He promised Yugi that he would watch a movie with him and then went out with Emilia. Yugi didn't want to complain. He was happy that he could just be by Yami' side, however... every time Yami promised him something and didn't keep it, a part of Yugi's heart died.

Yami went out of his apartment after a couple of minutes. He had his jacket back on, a little box in his pocket, and made his way over to Emilia's house. He had planned to surprise her and take her out for dinner. Tonight would be only about her and not even Yugi could ruin that! Yami smiled brightly, when he saw Emilia's house. He went up to the front door and frowned, once he heard strange noises coming out of her house. He pulled out the house key he got from Emilia after their one-year anniversary and opened the door.

"Emilia?"

"Yami!" Her violet eyes widen shocked, when she saw Yami standing in the doorway of her bedroom. He had made his way over to the bedroom, after she hadn't answered his calls and found his girlfriend screaming and moaning, while she was screwing a guy. "What are you doing here?" Emilia asked and pushed the man away. "I wanted to surprise you..." Yami answered quietly, his throat suddenly feeling dry. "I-It's not what it looks like, babe! H-He... He wanted to rape me!" She squealed and looked up at Yami with pleading eyes. Yami flinched.