WOW, TODAY WAS EVENTFUL!!!!

So today I went to a funeral for my mom's friend's mom, I didn't really no her, but I watched her die, her name was Judy. But after that, everyone went to the luncheon. But while me and my dad were waiting for the food to be done, we went down to the park that was next to the luncheon. There was a little pond there and we began to head over to it but we saw a little girl that was about 3 years old and she was by herself so my dad said, "when you were that age I would have never let you go that close to the pond, or even be unsupervised". And the little girl got closer and closer to the pond, than she randomly picked up a stick and got closer to the pond. My dad was talking to me and not watching her. Than I screamed "DAD! SHE'S IN THE WATER!!!" and he turned around, saw her and ran! He jumped into the water and grabbed her and brought her to the shore. If my dad wasn't there she would have drowned! Than we had to find her parents, but they were nowhere in site! So we walked around and saw some guy playing with bubbles with his other daughter and wife. Once he saw us he stared blankly and my dad asked if she was his daughter and he said yes. So my dad told him what happened and the guy just said thanks and walked away to his car and drove away... yeah... I had an eventful day...

ALSO I HAD STARBUCKS!!!!!!