INYUYASHA

BACK STORY: I'M the daughter of lord maracu he breed a wolf demon of the snow when he was just a mere human so im a half demon half human half wolf demon i look something like the Picture above if you don't have WIFI here's a brief description of me brown skin silver with purple high light hair red eyes. i my character would of looked a little better if  avatar factory two had more verity of thing if you have any other app that's better than that please send to me.  THANK YOU name LADY.
VOTE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIPO: He was the cutest thing ever and had more courage than his little body can handle. he had the heart of a lion, wanting to protect his village even though he know it wouldn't be possible to defeat them alone. And all i wanted is to protect him call him my own help him strive to victory. We never had an intimate relation let's just say he was my little brother i wanted to protect and hold in my hand forever.

KUGARA: He was super hot strong and and, i have noting he was just so cute. The only thing i hate about him is that he have the crave for kagumia. Why don't you go out with meeeeee. So i set out to find the for me and there he was sleeping under an ancient tree he look so beautiful. He was hurt and i had the power to heal anything so i step forward and hold his bleeding hand and starting to heal him. I felt mix emotion flowing trough my body his eye's slowly began opening they were piercing through my body through my soul. How beautiful they were. I ran to the nearest tree to hide looking at his beautiful face and body when i was interrupted by a little green demon lord.

SHASHUMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: WOW so that's his name how beautiful. Still i could feel his emotion he had a strong grudge against somebody name inyuyasha. All i wanted was to hold him comfort  him love him. help him destroy the person who have him feel this way i wanted to be by his side forever even though his face show no emotion i could feel them circulating in my body. Then my heart was broken my father had locked me away from the out side world forever i couldn't see my lover anymore until i was set free. My Father was dead and i went out to find my long lost lover lord shashumaru. So all you fangirls out there cliaming my man back off because he's mine unless you want me to devour you and let you disappear from this universe for all ETERNITY.

vote comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!