Chapter 3

I'm absolutely nervous right now. I'm walking up to Matts place and just before I place my hand on the door to knock, I stop for a bit. Because my thoughts interrupted me, they just kept on saying why would Matthew ask you to tutor him? Is it because it's a dare or he thinks I'm easy, because his best friend Jake was my first crush and I had my first kiss with him and Jake told the whole school that we had sex in the hot tub at his place, which is not true at all. It was just a simple kiss. Anyways I knock on the door and wait a few minutes when Matthew opens the door with not shirt on in sweat pants and a big smile on his face. I bit my lip and smile back. " I hope you found the place alright" Matthew asked. I wasn't going to tell him the I live a few blocks down so I just told him that one of my friends use to live in this street.  I walked inside his house and just looked around, it was a really nice house with white wash tiles and a creamy colour for the walls. He head over to the study room and plop down of the floor with cushions underneath our butts. I help hike with our Shakespeare's homework which is kinda cool but boring at the snake time. Time goes past and it's 5:00pm and I say to Matthew that I should get going now. He walks me out to the front door, smiles and gives me a hug then kisses me on the cheek. I just stand there frozen and say "umm thanks" and turn around with s shocked expression on my face.