1 } Achshi * Tava

Achshi sighed behind his computer, pulling his knees up to his chest as he held the drawing pen in his hand.

"God" Achshi let the word fall off his lips as he looked at his work. He was waiting for the Tava stream, as usual. He was excited to see the entire gang once again.

For some reason though, he was extremely excited to see Tava. He thought he was just being a normal fan girl once again, but it was more than that.

His phone dinged, signalling the start of the twitch stream. He scattered everything to find his phone, but lost is whilst trying to find it, so it took a few minuets for him to find his phone once again.

When he found it, and logged into the stream, he saw Lio, Glen, Whisper, Alpah, Moonshine all talking and chatting in the chat section.

"What should we play guys?" Achshi heard the voice he'd been longing to hear since Thursday night, Tava.

He quickly typed 'Overwatch' into the chat, saying hi after that. People said Hi to him, Lio using capitals and others just calmly saying hello.

"Ah! Achshi! I didn't know you were watching the stre-am" Was he nervous? No, not because Achshi was there, right?

lioxexe: Did you hear that voice crack honestly Tava, we knew you liked Achshi but you don't need to get so flustered when he comes on

Even though Lio hadn't spoken the words, it was enough to get both boys blushing furiously, thought the other couldn't know that.

Tava quickly explained, in haste, that he DID NOT like Achshi in that way, and that Achshi was not IN ANY WAY his boyfriend.

This hurt Achshi, and with tears clear in his eyes he couldn't see much. He quickly typed something he would soon come to regret.

Achshi: Well what if I wanted to be your boyfriend? And not in a joking way, like actually.

Tava froze as the text came up, his face becoming a burning red as he reached for his phone, calling up Achshi.

"Achshi, A-Are you being serious?"

"Tava... I've liked you for ages now, you just didn't realise did you?"

"Oh. Uh, well, uhm, Achshi, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Tava... of course"

And both spoke throughout the stream, with the chat being dicks and Lio capping about really stupid things.