After Gym

"Bye Winnie. Bye Piper. Bye G.G." I told the dogs, picking each of them up and hugging them. Winnie already new what was happening and she was excited. She had already found the leashes and was dragging them around the house.

I took the leash from Winnies mouth and laughed. "You can't go yet Winnie." Winnie continued to wag her tail.

"Annie, are you ready for gym yet?" My mom asked.

"Ya." I replied. My mom had the camera in one hand, her purse on her arm, and the keys to the tesla in her hand. I had my Brataley Leo on, my hair in a bun, and my phone in my hand. I walked out the door and watched the tesla doors open. It amazed me every time.

When we arrived at the gym, I was met by Katie, one of my best friends

"Hey Annie." Katie said.

"Hey Katie." I replied

"Ok girls, go warm up." Coach Mary told us. Today was going to be a long practice.

"Bye Katie." We hugged each other tightly. We always had dramatic good byes.

"Bye Annie."

"Ok come on Annie, we have a plane to catch." My mom told me. I got in the car and closed the door. The airport was half an hour away, but it felt like forever by the time we arrived.

We ran to our gate. We weren't late, or almost late, but we didn't want to chance it.