Crushing More

Here's this

Last night was fun. I guess... I didn't know we were doing a haunted escape room. It was so realistic I chickened out. I did get a free shirt though. Free stuff is always a plus.

When I woke up I rembered Hayley and I would do a video with Rebecca Zamolo. We'd be doing gymnastics together. Hayden and Jojo will also be there. It was going to be so much fun! Jojo and I had become close, so it would be fun with her. And we were going to be doing gymnastics!

"Annie, go ahead and get dressed. We're eating breakfast after we're ready." My mom told me. I went into the bathroom to change.

My outfit: (with Brataley Leo underneath)

I decided to put my hair in a ponytail, since I'd be doing gymnastics. When I got dressed I saw breakfast on the table. I had a plate of fruit, and Hayley had pancakes and sausage. I bit into a watermelon slice, the sweet juice observing my mouth. I spotted a pear. I had never had a pear before, if I had I didn't rember it.
"A pear!" A grabbed the pear and bit into it. Huh. It tasted alot like an apple.

"That's an apple you goofbal. Try this one." My dad handed me the pear and I bit into it. It tasted.... different. I set down the pear and continued eating watermelon.

"Hayley, after you get done eating, go get dressed." My mom told her.

"Ok." Hayley said with her mouth full.

"Don't chew with with your mouth full." My mom warned. Everyone started cracking up. It took my mom a second to figure out what she did.

"Darn it! Every time I mess it up!" My mom said.

"It's don't talk with your mouth full or don't chew with your mouth open." Hayley and I said together.

"Well however you say it, don't do it."

"Ok, Mom." Hayley said.

•••

When we arrived at the gym, (in L.A) we walked in and saw Matt and Rebecca setting up for the video.

"We're doing a gymnastics challenge. One of us will perform a gymnastics skill and the rest of us will have to repeat that skill." Rebecca explained as we were walking in the door. "Try to do some easy skills with me first." Rebecca said with a laugh.

"Ok, we will." Hayley and I coursed with a laugh.

We warmed up on the mats. (Stretching, floor warm up, ect.) After we warmed up, we got in our spots to start recording. Hayley and I stood behind Rebecca- Me behind Rebbecca, Hayley behind me- and waited for Matt to five us the thumbs up.

"Hey Zam Fam, its Rebecca , and today I'm really excited because in my last video I said that if that video got 10,000 thumbs up, I would have some special guests in my next video. And they are......" After 2-3 seconds Hayley and I jumped out from behind Rebecca.