Prologue

*This The story which is happen after Book 1 (30 days in love with a stranger)*

"Sana..... Sana.. babyy.. are you awake?"

I opened my eyes as what I see is the white ceiling in front of me with all medical stuff attach to me.. the medical scent of the hospital.

"Sana?" Someone waved at me as I blinked for sometimes

"Doctorrr!!!" Someone shouted for the doctor as the doctor run to me and check on me then talk to someone around me..

"Finally, you are awake.. Sana.. I love you" I turned at the girl who is holding onto my hand tight gripping it tight.
She loves me? But she is not Tzuyu.. she is my ex girlfriend.. Kim Dahyun.. I couldn't speak as I feel my body is so weak even to move my hand or feet it is really hard..
"Ohh My baby finally.. Mom miss you so much.. Sana thank you for coming back to us" Mom hugs me as Dad stroke my hair.

What is happening to me? Actually why suddenly I am here? What happen to me?
Suddenly I feel my tears fall down to my cheek while seeing my parents here..

They left me for a rest with Dahyun be with me  holding my hand tight while I stare at her confusely..
"Babe, you might be confused why are you being like this.. why are you here.. and maybe you forget who am I.. its okay I will tell you" Dahyun said as she kiss my forehead.
"I'm Kim Dahyun.. Your girlfriend.. and you have been here for 30 days.. lying on this bed for 30 days.. because you get into a comma stage after your surgery..." she said as she sighed..

What? Comma? 30 days? So.. the 30 days that I remember now is just a random story flash on my mind when I'm in my comma.. so Tzuyu is not real?
"You get into the surgery because you are having a car accident and it is so terrible.. but I feel really grateful that you are okay now.. after what just happen to you.. you still here with me and still fight for staying at us.. thank you Sana" Dahyun said as she kiss my hand.

"Ohhhh... Sanaaaaaaaaaaaa" someone brags in the room.. the girl with her short blue hair run to hugs me with a tears on her.
"Yaaa.. she just wake up..don't make her shocked" Dahyun said to that girl who is crying on me holding me like crazy..
"Yaaa.. why you just wake up? You know how lonely is this bitch without you?" The blue short haired girl said.
I just look at her grinning and confused.
"Ya..Momo.. you should introduce yourself first?" Dahyun said.
"Sanaaa.. I am Hirai Momo... I'm your very best friend.. you remember me, right?"

No.. I don't remember you.. what I remember is I saw you on my long random journey of that 30days with that girl..
__________________________________________________

Two weeks later

It has been two week after I wake up from my comma stage.. it feels strange.. really strange.. I got an amnesia from my accident and have surgery that cause me to be in comma stage for that long time..
Forgetting about the real me and remembering all the pain that Tzuyu left on me.. who is she? She is an angel? Why must be her? And even now.. I can't even say I love Dahyun who is my girlfriend.. cause in my mind there is just one girl.. who I don't even know if she is exist in this world or not..
This world is real but I feel unreal being here..

"Sana, are you sure you are going to work now?" Mom asked.
"Yes, Mom it is bored being home and doing nothing" I said.
"But, you work in the office, right?" Dad asked.
"Yes, Dad.. Momo helped me to talk to my boss about my transfering to the office because of my recovering" I said.
"Okay great.. want me to take you there?" Dad asked.
"No, Dahyun is taking me there" I said as Mom smile at me.

Dahyun take me to my office as she handed me a box of my stuff that the police gave back after the investigation of my accident as I bring it up to my office..
I was greet by Momo infront of the office as she helps me to remember every single things about my office that I forgot because of the accident..
We finally arrived at the fifth floor where is the new place I have to stay for work with Momo and also another collegeus..
The office is so great with a great people in it after Momo told me that their new manager is so blunt..and I have to be ready to face her.

I sit at my table and open the box that Dahyun gave me before.. It is my Pasport..even my flight ticket to holland before. What? Wait? Why is this ticket even exist.. also.. goshhh the cards.. that 30 cards of sayings that Tzuyu give me.. wait what? This is weird.. why I have it with me.

"Hey.. new girl, you should have been focusing to start your work here.. we all are busy.. please put your personal things beside when you are here.. remember this is an office not your home" I get up from my chair and bow down looking down to thw floor.
"I'm sorry Miss.. I will not make the same mistake again" I said.
"Miss? Call me.. Manager Chou.. I'm your Manager.. Ms.Minatozaki Sana" she said as I widen my eyes look at her.

Holyy.... dammnn.. whatttt?? Tzuyuuuuu!!!!!!!!
She is Tzuyu.. I'm not dreaming.. she is Tzuyu...

Their real love story will begin soon....
What do you think?
*sorry for broke your heart guys.. that is what happen to them.. I don't know what you guys feel about this.. please tell me hahaha.."

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...