Step 17: Light

Sana's POV

It was a long story and a long day that I reach here with this princess in my hand. Walking back to home with a smile on our face and a great view even everything feels so great.. I hope that this will last and I don't want to know if this is  a dream again..cause I won't wake up and I won't let this hand go..
"Sanaaa"
"Ms.Minatozaki?"
"Sanaaaaa????" Tzuyu called me again and again as I am day dreamming.
"Hmmm? What?" I asked her.
"What are you thinking of?" She asked.
"Hmmm nothing" I said.
"Liar.. you even don't hear I am calling you.. twice" she said.
"Hmmmm because I will change my name soon" I said.
"Change your name?" She confused as she stops walking and look at me.

"Hmm.. I will soon add something to my name" I said.
"What? Squirell? Clumsy Sana? Saguri? 1 2 3 sana?" She teased as I giggled.
"Kekekekke.. nooo... stop teasing me" I said
"So what is it?" She asked.
"Mrs. Chou Sana" I said as she freeze and look at me in unbelieve that I said that.
She took a step closer to me and put her hand on my cheeks and peck my lips.
"Actually, I was confused.. should I or you who get that name? Mrs.Minatozaki Tzuyu sounds good too" she said.
"Hmmmm how would you like it then?" I asked as I grab her hand and continue our walk to home..
"Both is okay.. it is up to you.. kekeke" she giggled.

We walk back to home and had a dinner with grandma while Tzuyu get interviewed by her with a lot of question that Tzuyu being shy on answering every of it..
"Tzuyu, promise me.. take care of my precious Sana.. okay?" Grandma tapped her hand as Tzuyu smile and nodded.
"So, it is going to be late.. go back to your room guys.. see you tomorrow" Grandma said as I walk to our room with Tzuyu followed.
"It is really hard to get you as a wife I think.. so many interview that I have do" Tzuyu said.
"Hahahha... are you tired being questioned?" I asked her.
"No, I never be tired for someone I love" she said.
"Uuuuu... Chou Tzu Tzuuuu" I tease her as I pinch her cheeks.
"Yaaa, let me go" she said as she grabs my hand which is on her cheeks..

While we are preparing to sleep suddenly the light off and Tzuyu shouted.
"Noooo....." she shouted.
"Tzuyu? Why? Are you okay?" I walk slowly to her and reach her in the dark.
"H..help... me... noo... don't..... do any ....things.... sorry... I..... won't........ do it again.. please let me go" she cried and mumble weirdly.
"Tzuyu? This is me baby? Why... ssttt.. its okay" I hug her as she keep crying..
I wonder what is wrong with her..
Suddenly the door open and grandma bring the candle for us..

"Guys, are you okay?" She asked.
"Hmmm we are okay..  thank you grandma" I said as I take the candle and place it to the room
"The light will back in a while don't be scared okay?" Grandma said as I nodded while Tzuyu is still on her knee bent and covering her ear.
"Baby, its okay.. I am here..why are you crying?" I asked her but she doesn't want to tell me until the light is back on..she stops crying....
"Are you afraid of dark?" I asked her.
"Hmmm" she hummed as she hold me so tight..
"Why? I am here with you.. Its okay baby.." I said.
"Sorry, I have a kind of trauma for dark.. in case you are shocked by what happend.. I am sorry... thank you for being with me Sana" she suddenly said as she hugs me tight when I tapped her back calming her down.

I see the card under the wardrobe lie in the floor

What is wrong with her.. she has a trauma of dark.. and she hasn't told me about that.. I won't force her.. she will tell me when she will.. cause I know maybe that is the hard time of her life memory that she keeps all alone this time..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...