Step 19: Trembles

Tzuyu's POV

I go around the village after I help grandma with the garden.. and Sana still help grandma at the garden.. while I was taking a good photos of the scenery around.. I can sell my picture online and get the money to our living.. that is why I love my camera so much.. but of course not more that the cutie sexy shy shy shy Sana..
I always make the company and what dad's want as my priority.. and I decided to always listen to dad.. but when I met Sana.. she changes everything.. I feel like I want to have my own life too.. I wantto show that I love her not my ex fiancee that dad asked me ro marry..
I have my own life.. and all of this happend because I meet Sana.. she changes everything.. she makes me to see the world in a different way.. that is why I fall in love with her.. and I am still falling in love with her..

The atmosphere around here is so nice, the people is nice.. the houses is so unique.. also the sky is so beautifull.. and I don't want to go home..
"the blue sky is so beautiful...." someone suddenly hugs me from back while I look up to the sky..
And that is my Girlfriend.
"Is it blue?" I asked as I turned around to look at her..
"Yes that is a blue.. sky is blue colored" she said.
"Yeah that is before I met you..now.. the sky turns to be colorful" I said.
"Hmmm?" She hummed confused.
"My life is so blue when I haven't met you, baby.. but Now.. my life -" she stops me from talking and peck my lips.
"Now.. your life is colorful after meeting me?" She said as I smile and blushed.
My hearts is trembling everytime I see her.. I hear her voice and touch her..Love is a magic.. magic of the life that can't be explained.. but I love that magic.. cause because of that magic in love I can see her smile..

Sana's POV

I know this will be happened.. cause on my way to find her I got the card.. telling me what will happened.. even if this is just a single little things that happened to us.. I am so grateful cause she is Tzuyu.. she is her.. she is Someone I will always choose to be with for the rest of my life..

I left the card on my pocket as I know it will be gone from my sight soon

I linked my hand to Tzuyu's as we walked home..
"Babe, what did you get today?" I asked.
"I got so many beautiful pictures.. you want to see it?" She asked.
"Sure" I said as she shows me all the photos that she took..
As it is Tzuyu... she is so good with taking photos..
"I will try to sell it online.. what do you think?" She asked.
"Great.. try it.. I think it will sold out in a second" I said
"Hahah.. not that fast baby" she said.

Then we walk back home as it is getting darker and darker..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Ps: sorry for really late update.. and a short chaps.. I was so busy.. thank you for the support.. ❤