Step 14: In Love

*!!!!!!*

Sana's POV

We are arrived at my home as we walk towards the door that I told Tzuyu to stay with me tonight cause it will be a mess if she meet the reporter that is searching for explaination for everything happen today..
Soon as I we step infront of the door that I don't even knock the door.. Mom open the door.
"Sana-chan.. you okay?" Mom said as she pulled me in that make me let go Tzuyu's hand..
"Youu.. what you did to my daughter" Mom said as Tzuyu startled.
"The news.. all is over you guys now.. they are talking bad about Sana.. why you make this happened?" Mom scolds Tzuyu as Dad try to stop her.
"Honey, let hear it from both of them first" Dad said to Mom as I nodded and reach Tzuyu's arm who looks really worried..

We get inside as all of us in the living room having a tense up athmospere as all looking at Tzuyu..
"Umm.. uncle and aunty.. I am sorry for creating this problems to your family.. but.. I am not playing with your daughter.. I love her and I don't mind to let go of everything that I have.. cause I love her..so much.." Tzuyu said as I hold her hand while my Mom sighed..
"But you know the situation here is getting hard.. that you are the only heir for Chou's company.." Dad said.
"I don't care about it.. what I want to do now is make your daughter happy.. and what I need is your approval for me..and Sana.. I promised I will take care of her whatever happened to us" Tzuyu said as she smiled at me.. Mom and Dad look at each other as they nodded.
"Then proved it Ms.Chou.. you can give her a happiness" Dad said..
"You can stay here tonight, Ms.Chou" Mom said as they awkwardly left us..

Why they are so weird? They really approve us?
"Is that an approval?" Tzuyu said as she confused.
"I think it is" I said as I smiled at her.. I pulled Tzuyu to my room and take my clothes and lend it for her..
"Here.. you can use my clothes" I said as she take it and I change my dress to a pajama too..
"Can you help me with this?" I asked her with the zipper on my dress..
She unzipped my dress with an awkward cough..
"Are you seducing me?" She said as I rushly dress myself..
"No.. I just asking for your help.. don't be a pervert" I said as she laughed and she sneak my cloths away when I try to put it on..
"Yaaaa" I said as she pulled my hand that I and up lean myself on her..

"I love you, Sana" she said as she kiss my forehead while I am a half naked..
And kiss the tip of my nose.. going down to sealed our lips that she bent her neck while I kissed her back..
She slowly pushed me towards the bed with her steps while she our lips still connected to each other..
I lose the strength on my knee as I make myself fall on the bed while Tzuyu is pinning me with her lips traveling along my skin that make me moan..
"You make me crazy Sana" she whisper as her hand is trying to undo my panties....
I let out a groaned for her as soon as she touch me..
She is making me feel crazy.. I grab the bed sheets tightly as she is on top of me making me moan for her again and again that I can feel the pleasure she gave me.. the trust in me.. her skin that connected to mine.. her lips that is traveling around my body with her panting breath..everything is so perfect..
"Sana.. I want to hear it from you" she whisper as I land my hand on her shoulder grabbing her.. pulling her closer to me.
"Ahh.. what?" I moan that we both smiled at each other.
"You never said it to me.. until now..and I have said it alot of the time babe" she said as I can feel she is teasing me down there while smirking..
"What? I love you?" I said as she search for my lips and plant her sweet kiss on me.
"Yes.. that" she said ..
"I love you.. Tzuyu" I said..

We get the blanket on us as I sleep on her arms spooning me with our hand intertwine together..
"Tzu..." I called her but she didn't answer as I she must be sleeping.. I turn to look at her as yes.. she is sleeping soundly.. I close my eyes as I try to sleep but I my mind still don't let me sleep.. I think alot of things that might be happend tomorrow.. what will it be?
I get up and dress lightly and go to the kitchen for getting a water.. when I open the fridge I found the card..

This card is really telling me what happen to me

This card is really telling me what happen to me.. and my dream is a half reality also a half unreal.. I still can't believe this will happened to me..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...