Chapter 8 - Hugs!

Hello everyone! This is going to be a fluff chapter! I promise this won't turn into a smut (lemon). I hope you enjoy! Also number 2 has won for the cover change, thanks for all your comments! Sorry that I couldn't fit the whole picture for the cover.

Your p.o.v.
As I was catching up with my mom, I saw Hanzo yell at Genji before he walked off.

"What did you say to Hanzo?" I asked Genji. Genji sighed before he answered me.
"I said something that brought back bad memories," Genji said.
"Oh," I said slightly interested," Can I ask you what you said?" Genji sighed again.
"I asked him about our mother, I don't remember very much about her..." I sat down next to Genji and gave him a tight hug.
"I don't remember much about my dad either..." I said empathetically.
Genji wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. Genji wasn't​ that much taller than me, so I rested my head on his shoulder. He tensed a little bit from my actions of affection but relaxed quickly in acceptance. Genji placed his face against mine and brushed his lips against my cheek, I shivered from his touch. Genji chuckled to himself and I pulled away, wishing that he hadn't ruined the moment.
"Sorry," he said with a smirk," I was just thinking of Hanzo..."
"What about him?" I asked with a eyebrow raised. Genji chuckled again.
"How he would react to you hugging him." I blushed a little bit, remembering my perveted actions from earlier.
"He probably wouldn't like that..." I said sadly. Another smile appeared on Genji's face.
"You never know..." Genji stood up and grabbed my hand," Let's go see how he would react." Genji dragged me towards Hanzo's room and knocked on the door.
"But Genji-" I whispered shouted to him.
"Shh he's coming." He whispered back. I heard Hanzo's soft steps approach the door. Hanzo opened the door, his eyes were slightly pink. Has he been crying? I never thought Hanzo would cry.
"What do you tw-" Hanzo started before I tackled him with a hug. Hanzo instantly tensed as I hugged him. I dug my face into Hanzo's robe since he was too tall for me to put my head on his shoulders. Hanzo slowly wrapped his arms around me and he started to relax. Soon after, I heard Genji walk off and leave us alone. I took in a deep breath and I caught Hanzo's scent, black tea! Hanzo leaned his head down towards me and placed his head on my shoulders, as I did the same. He held me tighter and rubbed his face against mine. His skin was soft and warm like fresh, delicious honey. Hanzo's lips caught on to my cheek and I felt him give me a soft kiss. I shivered from the soft kiss and found myself​ wishing for more.
"Hanzo~", I heard myself moan. Hanzo chuckled from the sound I made and growled in my ear.
"You don't want to encourage the dragon," Hanzo growled," once it escapes I can not control it." A whimper escaped my lips and I quickly pulled away, while covering my mouth. I didn't want to 'encourage the dragon' anymore than I was. I saw a flicker of bright blue flash in Hanzo's eyes, the flash of color scared me and I hoped I hadn't made Hanzo lose control. Hanzo stalked towards me and I feared the worse was about to happen.
"Hanzo please," I begged him," don't do this." As Hanzo approached me, he licked his lips, crap, I didn't want this to happen so soon. I backed up as Hanzo walked closer, craaaaap. Eventually I was backed up to a wall. Hanzo leaned over me and tilted my head towards him, I let out a small whimper as Hanzo stared into my eyes. His gaze was cold and I felt frozen in place as Hanzo slowly moved his face closer to mine.
"Hanzo please," I beg again but my words seem to pass by him like a summer breeze. Hanzo leaned towards my neck and kissed me passionately. I stood there in shock as Hanzo gnawed at my neck. He moved my shirt down and started to lick my shoulder.
"Please Hanzo," I said as my voice started to shatter into a sob," please stop." Hanzo bit on to shoulder and hiss of pain left my lips, I could tell a hickey was forming.
Once Hanzo was done sucking on my shoulder he placed his hand to my face and creased my face.
"Sorry (y/n)," Hanzo said to me with eyes full of concern," I couldn't control the dragon." I frowned at Hanzo.
"You could have controlled it," I said my voice becoming hard as steel," you just didn't have the will to!" I stormed off to my room and tried not to look at Hanzo, that disgusting pervert.

Yay! How did I do? This is my first time writing fluff, I hope it was good!