Chapter 12 - "Cool! A dragon!"

Your​ p.o.v.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a childish voice call after me. I looked up from my sketchbook that had the head of a dragon drawn on it. The voice that called me was no other then Genji.
"What's up Genji?" I asked him. Genji sat down on the pillow next to me, cross-legged.
"Did you have anymore nightmares?" He asked me with great sympathy. I felt my face heat up from remembering the night before and what Hanzo had told me.
"No," I said while looking back down on my sketchbook," Thanks for waking me up, that dream was terrible."
"Of course," Genji said happily," I'm glad you were able to sleep the rest of the night." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back, why does he have such a contagious smile?
"Whatcha drawing?" Genji pulled his pillow next to me and sat back down. I showed my sketchbook to him and his eyes grew wide with amazement.
"Cool a dragon!" I laughed at his sudden childishness.
"This is going to be Hanzo's tattoo when I'm done," I explained to Genji," he wants a dragon snaking up his whole left arm." Genji nodded his head in understanding.
"Are you going to do Hanzo's​ tattoo or are you just drawing it?" Genji asked.
"I'm​ going to be giving him his tattoo. I have been doing tattoos for a year now and Mr. Sojiro believes that I should be able to do Hanzo's tattoo."
Genji nodded again, happily,"I bet you will do a good job, considering how good of drawer you are."
"Aww thanks Genji," I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and gave him a side hug. Genji chuckled to himself before I pulled away. "What's so funny?" A smirk slowly creeped on to Genji's face, before he pounced on me and held me to the floor. "Genji?!" Genji rolled his eyes at me and moved my shirt down.
"So he did mark you," Genji said with a disappointed tone," I wanted to be the first. Hanzo always gets first dibs, just because he's older than me." Genji finally looked me in the eyes and gave me a goofy grin. "I guess it's my fault though," he explained," I took you to him last night and I guess that's when he marked you, isn't it?" I nodded my head slowly, I could just imagine the crazy amount of confusion on my face. Genji leaned down towards my face and blowed on my lips. "He didn't kiss you though, did he?" I tried to move my arms but Genji pinned them to the ground above my head. "Tch, tch, (y/n), this is just part of being waker of the dragons, just except it." Before I could ask what he meant Genji closed the gap in between us and kissed me. The kiss was sloppy at first, since Genji some how, missed half of my lips but he quickly fixed himself and kissed me more passionately. I felt Genji lift his hands from my arms and he got off of me. I was about to stand up before Genji pulled me on to his lap and kissed me again. He held on to my face softly but his grip was firm. I fell under Genji's spell and before I realized it, I had kissed him back. Genji's eyes flew open in surprise and I saw a flicker of green flash in his eyes, not again. I pulled myself away from Genji and tried to untangle his arms from my waist but he tightened his grip. "(Y/n)~", Genji said playfully," What do you think you're doing, kissing me back like that?"
"I didn't mean to..." I said regretfully," it just kinda happened." Genji laughed and loosed his grip around me.
"Don't worry I'm not like Hanzo, I won't go that far," He lifted me off of his lap and winked," unless of course you want me to." I didn't know what to do, Genji's giving me a choice and he's​ acting so innocent about it?!
"Not now," I said while trying to figure out what was happening," I have work to do."
"Alright," I could hear the disappointment in his voice," if you ever want to, just find me." Genji stood up and walked away, a smirk glued to his face. Did he just ask me to hook up with him?! Perveted pig! You're not any different from your brother!

So remember the drawing of a dragon in your nightmare, I had my sister draw it for you all! Her username is PoopPoop059 if you would like to follow her, I have been trying to encourage her to make a collection of her art on Wattpad but I haven't been really successful, maybe you guys can encourage her!
Here's the drawing!

So remember the drawing of a dragon in your nightmare, I had my sister draw it for you all! Her username is PoopPoop059 if you would like to follow her, I have been trying to encourage her to make a collection of her art on Wattpad but I haven't b...