A letter

To those reading,
I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry Im not the perfect daughter for the perfect family I'm sorry things are changing, I am changing. But im changing for the better, not who I am just what I look like. I'm sorry i ruined your hopes and dreams of walking me down the aisle dad. I'm sorry I ruined your dream of seeing me in a big white dress mom. I didn't plan for this to happen, I didn't plan to be who I am, I just kinda am. I'm sorry you're going to have to watch me pay thousands and thousands of dollars to be me. I know you wanted a daughter and a son, but can you handle two sons? I'm sorry I am so fucked up and I'm taking too long to tell you. I don't know how old I'll be when you know or if you will get to see me change but I will and I'll still be the kid you raised just as a boy. Mom, dad, brother, extended family and friends I'm sorry I'm going to put you through the pain and shock of becoming who I am but im not living to please you, im living to be me.The universe made me like this for a reason. It knew I was strong enough and that I was supposed to do this for a reason. Yet to be found, lots to search for. I'm truly sorry and I love you all.

Sincerely,
Boy to be.