about myself

about myself ::

This work will most likely be personal writings or notes to people. This short lil chapter is just to talk about myself to anyone reading, and hopefully give insight to myself as an "author."

Well, I joined Wattpad about ten months ago, but never got into reading any stories on here. The first book I remember reading was called 'The Cellar' by Natasha Preston. I instantly fell in love with that style of writing, and read numerous books related to it. Reading was never my 'thing' beforehand, it was usually for book studies for class. After I started to read more and more, I fell in love with getting attached to these fictional characters, and even shedding tears over their conflicts. I began to get used to the style of writing within the books I read - I felt comfortable.

It was about November when I started to listen and grow fond of K-Pop. The sudden change in music genre gave me new experiences with other cultures and music technique. So, I decided to venture into the fan-fiction side of Wattpad. Although I felt skeptical about the new writing methods, I gave it a chance. Eventually, I grew fond of the emotional rollercoasters of these types of stories; it made me feel accepted. I could understand all of the terms and inside jokes entwined in the books, and gave me instant joy.

It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I felt a desire to write my own story. I wanted to be the person behind the plot that would dig the tears out from the audience's eyes.

Although I am definitely not an experienced writer, I believe I can someday write something that will give another person a new perspective - whether it be physically or even emotionally.

yours, tay.