Chapter 22- Boating trips and accidents.

"Okay guys! This is going to be so super fun!" Mrs.Styles said. "Heres every ones life preserver" She handed us all the orange vests. I put mine on and stepped on the boat followed by everyone Else.

--

After an hour of swimming in the ocean we all got tired and got back on the boat I took off my life preserver so i could re-tie my bathing suit top..So I headed towards the back of the boat.. where i was alone. i leaned over the edge.. it was so pretty.

The ocean waves.. i always had a fear of water.. because i was never taught how to swim. Harry knew about my fear of water.. it was horrible..

"Hey bitch" someone said.. and before i could turn around two hands pushed me over the ledge. Then a boat came my way "HELP!" I screamed out scared as hell. There was no way in bloody hell i was gonna be able to move away from the boats propellers in time.

"Hahaah" i heard the voice say.. And then i felt pains i have never experienced before shoot through my legs.. its so bad there was no way to describe it... i kept screaming almost sinking. i was dieing and nobody knew.

i looked down.. the water around me was red.. i saw pieces of my leg muscle and skin around me.. The propellers chopped into my legs once again.. Then i started to go under. i felt to strong hands on me right before it turned black.

--------------Harrys pov.

After about three minutes.. i realized.. kailee wasn't here.

"Where's Kailee?" i ask. "hm.. " Macey said. I got up and called out her name. .After calling her 10 times and no answer.. i was worried. I ran to the back of the boat.. Were i saw red in the ocean. "HELP!" i called out jumping into the water.

i gripped kailees waist having no idea what happened.. i just needed to get her out of the water first.