chapter 1

"Kids breakfast is ready!" Miss.Styles calls from downstairs.

we both rush down the stairs "PANCAKES!" Harry yells. I smile and sit down in a chair next to him

"So what are the plans for today?" Harry asks his mom. All of a sudden.. my vision starts to blur.

"Can i have the syrup? is it in the closet?" I ask not being able to see..

"honey its right here in front of your plate" Miss.Styles says.

"Oh i no" I laugh trying to play it cool. Then i go to pick up my fork and feel a shooting pain go up my arm.

"AH!" I yell. "OH MY KAILEE WHAT DID YOU DO!" Miss styles yells.

"she just picked up her knife and cut her self! Kailee what the hell" Harry says. She guides me to the sink and starts to clean it.. Then my vision starts to go back to normal.

"Are you alright can you see ?" Harry asks. "Yeah i just had a moment" I reply and sit back down On the chair.

"well.. i have work so you and Kals are home all day" He says. "Ugh.. i hate Sundays" i say.

Sundays are the worst days.. it means school is tomorrow.

"Don't we all" Harry says. I smile. "Why don't we make more videos?" I ask harry. "Yeah.. okay" He smiles.

"Videos for what?" Mrs.Styles asks. "Well..Me and Kaliee decided to post videos of us singing on you tube" Harry says.

"That's such a great idea!" His mom smiles

I put my plate in the sink and head upstairs to my bedroom.

The curtains were pinned back letting the fresh air come in and the sun shine through.. i loved the view.

I brush through my red straight hair and pin my side bangs back. I slip on a pair of skinny jeans, a hoodie and uggs.

I skip down the hall to Harrys room..

"What are we gonna sing today?" I ask . "How about we go to Starbucks to figure that out" harry says..

Typical Harry.. always wanting Starbucks "Kay" I smile and grab my wallet.

-

"Hey Kaliee and harry " the manager of Starbucks (his name is bill) says as we walk in.

Yes that's how much we come here... the manager knows our name.

"Hey bill" I smile "the usual?" He asks and i nod.

"Here ya go" he smiles and hands us both our coffee. I hand him a $5 bill and head to a table.

"DO YOU SING GREAT?" that line catches my attention and we both look up at the t.v

"Well then why not come to the auditions here in Britain for the x-factor!" The lady says.

"that's it!" I smile. "What ? "He asks,

"what if we try out for the x-factor!" i say. "well.. i dont know Kaliee" he says,

"come on harry! your such a great singer pleaseeeeee" i beg. "Well.. maybe .. " He says 

"yay!" i say.

"Okay.. Why dont we check our you tube" i say pulling out my Iphone.

I log on and look at the comments on my video first.

They were all good.. over 400 comments.. none were bad! "Harry look" i shove my phone in his face.

"wow..Kaliee you are really good" I smile... thanks. Then i see Harry's video ! he had over 567 comments.. "Look at yours!" i smile handing him my phone.