Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Carter's pov*

*3 days later*

I'm getting married today! I'm so nervous. But I'm really excited! "Hey Carter! It's time to get ready!" Kasey yelled. "Okay!" I said and went to go get ready.

I put on my dress and Kasey did my makeup then I put on The Key by Justin Bieber perfume. *knock knock* "who is it?" I asked. "Robert." The voice said. "Come in." I said. "5 min- Oh my god, Carter. You look amazing!" Robert said. "Thanks, rob." I said and gave him a hug. "So 5 minutes?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "K. See you out there." I said. "See ya." He said then walked out. "Oh my god. I'm so nervous." I said. "It's ok. You're gonna do fine." Kasey said. "We better get going.

The music started playing. That was my cue to walk down the aisle. I started walking and my heart was beating a mile a minute. Since my dad passed, Alex walked me down the aisle. When we got to the end Alex kissed my cheek and we hugged. Then, he gave me to Austin and I gave my bouquet to Kasey and Austin and I held hands.

__________________________

"You may kiss the bride."

We kissed. Then walked out the doors together into a limo. "That was amazing." I said with a smile on my face. "Yeah, now I can call you Carter Mahone." Austin said smiling. "I'm happy to be called Carter Mahone." I said. "Well Mrs.Mahone, you ready for Hawaii?" Austin asked. "Yes!! Oh my god! We're going to Hawaii!" I said happily. "Wait. What about our bags? What about Alaina?" I asked. "All taken care of." Austin said. This is gonna be great.

________________________

We were on the plane to Hawaii and I could've be happier. We have the plane all to ourselves. It was perfect. I got changed into some sweats and a big sweatshirt on the plane so I could get out of the uncomfortable dress and relax.

*at the airport in Hawaii*

I slept the whole way here. When we got there they said there was a limo waiting for us.

__________________________

The limo took us to a very nice hotel. "Room 74." Said the lady behind the desk. Austin smiled. We got in the elevator and up to our room. Right when we got in the room Austin kissed me passionately. "This is the best day of my life. Next to Alaina being born." Austin said. "Yeah. This is amazing." I said. "Can we go to bed? It's like 4 in the morning." I said and yawned. "Yeah. We can do something fun tomorrow." Austin said then we went into our room and fell asleep.