Chapter 1: One More Step

"I'm going out, mom!" Olivia yelled down stairs.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?!" The woman yelled back at her, coughing afterwards due to the cigarette in her hand. She sighed muttering a small, 'no.'

Olivia started to go to the window, climbing the side of the house to get to the roof. Once on the roof, the wind picked up causing the girls' wavy brown hair flow around.

Olivia pulled the arm of her sweatshirt up, revealing three long bloody cuts. The young girl's icy blue eyes sparkled with tears as she pulled the sweatshirt sleeve back down. She smoothed her baby blue skirts and shivered. She would have worn leggings if she had known it would have been this cold.

Olivia pulled her sweatshirt tighter around her neck and looked up to the moon.

" You've been my only friend through all of my thirteen years on earth..." she said as a few tears slipped down her cheeks.

Finally, she pulled off her sweatshirt, exposing the top of her baby blue dress. The sleeves where long and hugged her wrists, that's what she liked about the dress. 'You want to wear something nice when your going to meet god, right?' She thought.

One step closer.

Just two more steps and all the pain would go away.

'What a crappy way to spend your thirteenth birthday..' Olivia thought as she stepped closer to the edge.

One more step, and it'll all be better...

Olivia took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She tilted her head up and took one more step.

She calmly opened her eyes as she fell to the cement under her. But instead of the hard ground she was expecting, she was met by a pair of strong arms.

Olivia looked down. She was still dangling about twenty feet off the ground. She looked to her savior.

It was a boy no older than Olivia herself. She let her gaze flow over his face, from the messy red hair flopping over his forehead, to his sparkling green eyes, to his sloppy grin.

"You okay? You took a nasty fall just then!" His eyes showed he clearly misunderstood Olivia's purpose.

Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. " N-No..." she buried her face into the boy's green shirt, totally ignoring the fact that she was suspended in the air. She let the tears flow and she felt a sensation like she was flying.

Soon she felt the boy's feet touch the ground.

Lifting her face, she saw the park nearest to her house. She pulled away from the boy, who set her down gently on a park bench and then sat next to her.

Olivia wiped her eyes. "Who are you?" She asked. "And how the ducking hell did you fly?"

AUTHORS NOTE!!

Hey-o!! Here's another story!! I've always thought Peter Pan was seriously hot, so naturally I made a fanfic!!! Hope you like it!!!

I was listening to 'Bitch, I'm Fabulous!" By Markiplier while writing this... the atmosphere of the song vs the story tho!!