Chapter 2: First Star To The Right and Straight on Till Morning

Olivia's POV

I stared at the boy next to me. He opened his mouth to speak, but seemed to rethink his answer and closed it again.

"Peter Pan, that's what they call me! " he said finally. Olivia squeezed out a small smile. " Nice to meet you, Peter. I'm Olivia, but all my friends call me Olive. " She purposely left out the fact that she had no friends to call her Olive.

"Well, Olive. I flew by magic. " as if on cue, a small, flying light landed on Peter's shoulder.

"Speaking of magic, Olive, this is Tinkerbell. Tink, this is Olive. " upon further inspection, Olive saw a small humanoid figure in the light.

"What is it?" Olive muttered squinting into the light.

" She is a fairy." Peter pressed. Olive held out a hand and meant to poke the small thing, but Tinkerbell bit her finger and flew into Peter's hat. Olive pulled her hand away looking at the small bite mark.

"Tinkerbell!" Peter chided. "Sorry, Olive, she doesn't like new people..."

"It's okay... Not many people like me in the first place..." The brunette looked to the ground, letting her hair fall over her eyes.

Peter tilted her chin up, so that he could look into Olive's eyes.

" I like you!" Olive blushed, her usually pale cheeks going a bright pink.

-- Time skip brought to you by laziness-

Peter's POV

Soon, he knew why Olive was falling of of her roof.

Peter thought as she spoke about her problems. A single thought over whelmed the others.

" -- so ya see, it's always been like this for me--"

"You should be our first lost girl!!" Peter exclaimed, jumping up from the bench.

"-- and-- wait, lost what? " a look of confusion clouded the girl's bright blue eyes.

" Lost girl! Back at home in Neverland, I have a troupe of lost boys, but you could be our first lost girl!" Peter's eyes lit up.

Olive's POV

"Where's Neverland?" Olive asked. She liked the idea of getting away from this town, and wanted to go with Peter. She liked the way he smiled at her.

"Tink! We're going home! And bringing Olive with us!" Peter left her question unanswered.

There was a sound of bells that Peter seemed to respond to.

"Come on Tink! Be nice." When Tinkerbell didn't come out from under the hat, Peter pulled the fairy out by her wings.

"You ready?" Peter asked holding Tinkerbell, who was currently kicking and fighting to be free. But, once she realized it was a lost cause, the fairy crossed her arms and stuck her tongue at Olive.

"Yeah, I'm ready! But where -- " she broke off sneezing as a light glittery substance was sprinkled all over her.

"Think happy thoughts! Believe in me, and believe in yourself!" Peter chimed. Olive nodded. Soon, as she was thinking the happiest thought she could(finally leaving this town), she felt her feet leave the ground.

Olive looked down in shock. "How is this possible!?" She waved her arms around, causing her to start drifting.

Peter grabbed hold of her hand. "Lets go!" 

"Where are we going!?" Olive said holding on to Peter's hand for dear life.

"First star to the right and straight on till morning!"