Chapter 3: Neverland

Peter's POV

Peter held onto Olive's hand and guided her through the sky. He shooed away her curious questions with a single sentence: " You'll see when we get there."

Olive huffed. " Fine then..."

Peter smiled. She looked cute when she pouted. And he said so. Olive blushed at this.

"I'm not cute!"

--time skip cuz Author-chan is lazy--

Olive's POV

"We're here Olive!" Peter chimed. Olive scanned through the clouds and saw the island.

"It's so pretty!" She exclaimed. Tinkerbell mocked her shocked face behind Peter's hat, the only evedence being the bell like sound of the fairy's voice.

Peter flew onward, ignoring the lil' bitchy fairy.

Soon enough, the duo reached Neverland, and, peacefully, Olive let her feet touch the sand. Peter let go of the brunette's hand as, he too, let his feet connect with the ground.

" Lets go meet the lost boys." Peter said smiling.

"Will we be able to fly there?" Olive asked. So far, she loved flying; it gave her a rush.

"Yeah, of corse!" Peter smiled, taking Olive's hand again.

The two kicked of of the ground and started off to Peter's secret hideout. They flew above Mermaid Lagoon, the jungle in the middle of Neverland, and finally, they landed near the hideout.

Upon impact, Peter took his hand away from Olive's and cupped them around him mouth.

He let out a shrill cry, calling for the lost boys.

Olive winced covering her eyes and ears, and when she opened her eyes again. She was greeted by the sight of the little boy's in front of her: one in a fox, one in a rabbits, one in a bears, one in a skunks, and two in raccoon costumes.

Peter smiled. "Sorry 'bout that. I forgot to warn you." The boy's where all saluting Peter.

"Who are these guys?" Olive asked as she inspected them one at a time.

"These, " Peter paused moving in front of the boy's. "are the lost boys." The lost boys smiled, and Olive smiled back.

He listed their names and each of the boy's stepped up.

"Sightly, Chubby, Tootles, Nibs, and the twins."

"I'm Olivia, but all of my friends call me Olive

"I'm Olivia, but all of my friends call me Olive. Well, Peter calls me Olive..."

The boy's surrounded her chanting her nickname over and over again.

"Olive! Olive! Olive!" The danced around her ring around the rosy style.

Olive giggled looking at the boy's around her. Soon, Peter broke up the party.

"Olive, I want to show you around!" The red haired boy smiled, tilting his head ever so slightly.

Olive beamed. "Sure, why not?"

--Author-chan got lazy again--

After the tour of the tree house came the tour of the island. Peter assumed Olive wanted to see mermaid's lagoon or something girly like that. What suppressed him was that she wanted to see pirate's cove.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hello!! Finally finished!!! What do you guys think is going to happen? Comment below!!

author- chan really just needs inspiration....