When He Left

Everyday, you follow a routine. It is followed, and when it isn't, you know something is amiss. It is a threat to the natural order, as they say. This was the case today in Tiltedtown, where everyone had their own story.

Today, Vince and his friends were going to have their daily poker and tea, as usual. But at Moon's house, where it was usually hosted, Vince was nowhere to be found that day. Julie, Justin, Jon, Moon, and Sean sat solemnly at the shiny circular table. As Julie poured the tea for everyone, some expressed their concerns.

"Man fuck this shit, where Binky at?", Sean said, as he banged the table.

"Calm down Sean, no need to get so tilted." Jon smiled.

"What is he, a ditcher?" Justin says angrily.

"Facts", Moon says, in utter disgust.

"Screw Vince, I never liked him anyway." Julie said as she sat down.

Still, the presence of an empty chair had bothered them.

Tea and poker was silent as ever that day, and thus it had begin to dawn on them that Vince was a ditcher.

Later that day, when Sean had finished his daily Starbucks frap, he decided to pay the Kuo family for a visit.

He walked across the street and knocked on the door, waiting patiently like the basic bitch he was. Vince's brother, Jeff answered the door.

"Ew it's Jeff," Sean said, disgusted.

"WOW! It's Sean XD " Jeff exclaimed excitedly.

"So uhh... where's Vince?" Sean asked.

"In his roo-"

"btch i dnt care just bring me to his room ~_+"

"Uh okay, fine" Jeff said, scared AF!

Jeff led Sean up the staircase, where Vince's room had resided. Sean knocked on the door. "Hey Vince, it's me."

There was no answer. Sean tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"Go away, I'm playing Overwatch."

And that's when Sean knew, it would never be the same.