VIIII

Jordan P.O.V.

Wow. Karrueche is pregnant and Chris is going to become a father. I really couldn't comprehend this into my head completely. Its been a few week since the conversation I had with Chris. Neither of us tried to call or text each other. He's probably talking care and pampering Kae.

Is it kind of strange that I have a flash of jealousy? Its like I envy Karrueche. Is that a good thing? Or is that a bad thing? I've imagined me having a child with Chris. I've also came to the conclusion that I have feelings for him now. Crazy right? Feeling some type of way towards your best friend is crazy to me. I would've never known. Anyways, I was supposed to go out with my friend, Blossom. She always had my back and she kept it real. Even though she was hella goofy and crazy she was still my girl. I've known her ever since I moved down here for high school.

I got out the shower and put on my outfit (external link) and then curled my hair so I would have big curls. I put on makeup and grabbed my things and made my way to Blossom's house. Mimi was at daycare and Sean is somewhere out in the world. We're still on that barely talking stage so yeah. I pulled up to Blossom's house and honked the horn. A few moments passed and then she was coming down her steps. She sat in the passenger seat and then looked in the mirror.

"Ready when you are." I said. She applied some more lip gloss and she made a popping noise with her mouth.

"Okay, I'm ready." I smiled and then drove off

**********

We went into several different like Forever 21, Bath and Body Works, Gucci, Nordstrom, etc and now we're going to the food court. I decides to get Chinese food and Blossom got pizza.

"Sooo....catch me up girl! I haven't seen you in a minute." Blossom said taking a bite out of her pizza

"Uh, nothing much." Yeah right Jordan. There is so much more than nothing right now.

"Yeah right! I know there's something in your life that's going on right now!" Damn, she's a fucking mind reader.

"Well, there are a few things happening."

"Like what?"

"Hmm where's should I start?" I said tapping my chin

"If you asking yourself that then there is alot going on that I don't know about.

"I know, there is."

"Okay, then tell me."

"Okay, how should I put this? Uh.. I like Chris.." I said quietly so she couldn't hear.

"What? Speak up!"

"Damn okay. I said .... I. Like. Chris." I broke up the words so she'll understand

"Ooo! I knew it! Mmm Mmm Mmm!"

"Girl calm ya ghetto ass down. People are staring." I looked around and saw some people looking our way

"My bad but damn. Does he like you back?"

"I think so. I dont know for sure."

"When did you start liking him?"

"I think it starred about a week ago when I found out that Kae was pregnant."

"Wait, what!? She's pregnant!?" she semi-whispered. I nodded my head

"Damn. But wouldn't you think Chris would've wrapped it up?"

"I dont know. Maybe it broke or they were....caught up in the moment." I trailed off looking at my cup and pushing the buttons on it.