First love❤️ Carter Reynolds

CHAPTER 3-

Michelle's Part

I wake up. Take a shower brush me teeth comb my hair blowdry my hair. curl my hair.
OUTFIT~ Pink lace top white shorts and pink converse. I grab my bag and I text Carter back. Good morning:) Im done. -Good morning beautiful❤️ Im outside.- okk- i go outside and I see him. "your looking beautiful as always" Carter said I start blushing "awee babe thanks❤️ your wearing white as always😂👌" I say giggling

Carter's Part

Michelle looks really beautiful. My mom called." hello?." "cahtur, where are you?" my mom says " im walking to school" i say "oh bye cahtur" "bye mom love you". I look at Michelle's arm. 'wtf did she cut?' i said in my head. we sat down at the bench at school. "Babe did you cut?" I say wit a serious look on my face. "NO! uh, what makes you think that?!" she says worried. "your arm. why are you cutting? your life is perfect." I say smiling. "Carter., Im cutting because..." " BECAUSE WHAT!" I say. "because i got mad." she said "at what?!" i said " when you and isabelle kisses" she says. " i didnt kiss her she kissed me i would never kiss another girl!" i say. Michelle walks away sobbing i grab her wrist and hug her. she pushes me and yells " go with Isabelle!!" Matt comes up to me and says " why dude why?. You broke her, i dont like seeing my best friend hurt." I didnt even do anything? wtf she was the one that brought up isabelle kissed me and she cut. i shouldnt of even asked her why'd she cut. This wouldn't even happen. I decided to skip all classes, I stayed behind the school.

Michelle's Part

Where the fuck is Carter? I need to say sorry to him. I ran behind the school crying. I saw someone but it wasn't Carter i think. I don't know! Matt, Taylor,Mahogany,and Nash was running after me. I tripped and hurt my leg. My leg was bleeding a lot. It was nasty. It was bloody. I ran and sat on the bench where Carter sat. I missed him so much! Would he be with Isabelle?! We just argued. It wasn't over we are still dating. I hope he's not with Isabelle. I put my leg on the side where I sat. My cut was really bad. It was Carter who was sitting behind the school, I didn't wanna go up to him. " MICHELLE!" Taylor yells catching his breath. " Why are you bleeding! " He yells. carter heard it and ran to me. " I, I tri- " I said when Carter cut me off. " did you cut?" he said " NO! I tripped over the rock and I cut my leg." I said. " look, Im so-" I cut carter off. "Look, im sorry!" I said hugging him. Isabelle sees us..

Isabelle's Part

Michelle and Carter? WHAT UGH! " Get your nasty cooties off of my boyfriend!!" I said yelling I walk over to Michelle and push her on the ground she cut her left arm and it was bleeding alot. " Haha Michelle you have a boo-boo and what now? you gonna cry to your mommy? wah wah wah!" I say laughing " Stop it Isabelle! We were never dating in the first place so stop making lies so you can hurt Michelle and we would break up just because of you!" Carter says.

Michelle's Part

Wow, Now my left arm is bleeding, my right leg is bleeding now my shoes have blood. I run away and I run home. The gang leaves. Isabelle slaps Mahogany. I turn back and run up to Isabelle. " Look Isabelle. Your a pain in the ass! Yeah go lie and say that your dating MY boyfriend, and yeah you can slap Mahogany like that?. HELL NO! Mess with me your gonna see what happens you whore! " WOAH! " taylor,nash,matt,and carter says. Mahogany gets right next to me. " Bitch, slap me one more time do it! Michelle will woop yo ass!" Mahogany says. Isabelle slaps Mahogany" OH BITCH ITS ON!" I said. The guys and Mahogany record Isabelle and I fight. I started pulling Isabelle's hair and punching her in the leg. I slap her 5 times. Carter grabs me and Mahogany. " Babe stop" he says " Waittt! Let me do this im gonna bitch slap her record it ! I say i push Isabelle to the ground and I kicked her leg, I pulled her hair till she screamed and i slapped her my hardest! Carter grabs me and all run home. I watch the fight on Carter's Phone.

Nash's Part

woah, Michelle is really tough. She doesnt like when someone slaps her friends. " ZAYUM MICHELLE! " I said "lool thanks nash" she says. Carter is really lucky to have Michelle.