First love❤️Carter Reynolds

CHAPTER 5

Michelle's Part

We finally landed!! I hold Carter's hand and the gang leaves with us. There were fans outside so we had to leave through the back door. Carter calls Cameron to pick us up. Cameron is Carter's best friend. I go on instagram and I gained 1k more ! I take Carter's phone and I take a selfie with Matt and posted it and wrote ' Hacked by your bæ and Matt ! püma stay fierce ✌️ byee😃😘 ' and i put his phone back in his pocket. He gets notifications from instagram. I walk next to Matt and we were giggling!. Carter looked at us and laughed. " Im gonna get you guys back!!" Carter said. Cameron's here!. We all hop into the car Matt sits in the front and I sat on Carter's lap and Taylor sat next to Nash and Mahogany sat on Taylor's lap. They weren't dating or anything..oo la la I said in my head.

Cameron's Part

Hey guys!. I said. I saw Michelle sitting on Carters lap. They were a thing. But Mahogany and Taylor weren't weirddd. I guess?. " Hey Michelle. I heard your now part of magcon family. You gained a bunch of followers. Did you notice that your at one million??! " I said while parking. " Hey Cam. Yeahh, and I didnt check yet." she said

Taylor's Part

Mahogany is sitting on my lap. 😱 Should I make the move?. I texted Carter - Should I make the move ?- I said. Carter - Uhm, yeahh. good luck dude. - I texted - Thanks- Michelle and Carter is now a thing so I should make a move for Mahogany, Were going to Disney tomorrow and I want to call Mahogany mines.❤️ She is so beautiful. Fans say that we should go out cause were a cute couple. 😃 Which is true. Right??! I hate wearing shirts. Im gonna take off my shirt. " Is it fine if I take off my shirt? Im gonna hop in the pool" I said. "Yeah" everyone said except the girls they thought it was disgusting.

Nash's Part

Taylor took off his shirt to show off his abs only for Mahogany so I texted Cameron to use the brakes so Taylor can hold Mahogany. They dont have their seatbelts on. Were badasses.😂 Lmfao. So Cameron did it

Taylor's Part

Cameron pulled the brakes Mahogany almost fell but then I grabbed her and I said " What the hell was that for Cam?" " That lady is walking sooo slow!" He said Mahogany looks at me and hugs me. She falls asleep on my shoulder. " Mahogany hugged me and shes sleeping on my shoulder. Im gonna cuddle with her tonight." I said " Oo la la" Carter and Michelle says. The gang laughed Matt laughed so loud. It was embarrasing cause girls kept staring at us. 😂😂

Matt's Part

we finally got to the hotel Taylor and Mahogany shared rooms together and Carter and Michelle shared rooms together so I shared rooms with Cameron and Nash. We did youtube videos and vines. I smacked Michelle soft and I smacked Nash . It was really fun. We put blasting music we opened the porch door and kept it open cause it was soo hot. Everyone was in Carter and Michelle's room Mahogany and Taylor woke up amd joined us. People were complaining cause we were fooling while some people were making babies.😂 Thats why we put blasting music. Drunk in love was playing and everyone sang.

Michelle's Part

Everyone was in our room. My song was on Drunk in love and everyone sang it. the porch door was open and the manager came in our room and joined us. 😂😂😂😂 She brought soda and a bottle to play spin the bottle. We played. Nash spinned for me. I got Matt, 😱 I had to kiss Matt on the lips. I kissed him only for 5 seconds. Carter seemed mad. Uh oh I said in my head, " Im gonna go to the pool k?" Carter said grabbing his towel and his shorts. He slammed the door, The manager was gone, " He's mad " I said " Woww" Matt said " It was only a kiss for 5 seconds like seriously! He kissed a bunch of girls. And im not even mad" I said " Im going to the pool wanna come?" i said, So everyone came. I saw Carter. I tried to avoid him and I went to the hot tub. I was texting my sister. She's 26 she has to know what im doing. My dad passed away and my mom died two weeks ago. She had cancer. So I got out of the hot tub and this guy was checking me out. He went up to me. And said you got a boyfriend? I ran to Carter. " Babe that guy was checking me out!. He asked me if I had a boyfriend I ran to you. " I said, Cameron went up to him " Dude, leave her alone she has a boyfriend" He said pushing him Carter goes up to the guy. " Bro, shes my girlfriend not your, so shut the fuck up and sit down." Carter said " shut the fuck up nigga" the guy said. so the guy pushed Carter and I walk up to the guy and smacked him, kicked him, and I pushed him in the pool . " You stfu hoe." I said.

Carter's Part

This dude was checking out my girl. He pushed me and so I did nothing, Cameron stood there, Michelle walked up to the dude and smacked him, kicked him in the leg and pushed him in the pool and said " you stfu hoe" I said " thirsty ass nigga." So he left and we all swam.