Joining the Fairy Tail Guild!

{Wendy's point of view:}
Chelia left to go on head to her own guild, and Natsu lead me towards Mirajane, who would sign me into the guild.
"Hello, you must be Wendy, I'm Mirajane. Now all I need you to do is sign your name right there and I also have to give you the fairy tail stamp." Mirajane said politely,handing me a pice of paper. I wrote my name neatly onto the paper and handed it over to Mira.
"So where do you want your stamp Wendy, I had mine on my shoulder see?" Natsu said pointing to his shoulder, where there was a red sign.
"So that's what that stamp was." I said, I never really had the chance to ask him about it before.
"So where do you want the stamp and in what colour?" Mira asked sweetly. Mirajane seemed really nice. I have to pick the blue colour because it's my favourite colour, I'm not sure where I should put it, but Natsu has it on his shoulder so I'll have it on my shoulder to.
"Can I have it on my shoulder and in the colour blue please?" I asked.
"Your so polite. Of course you can. Here you go!" Mira said, placing the stamp on my shoulder.
"It looks great Wendy! Now come on let's go to the club board! You can pick out a club your interested in!" Natsu exclaimed, pulling me gently towards the board. I looked up in shock, I know Chelia said there was a lot of clubs, but I didn't know there would be this many.

"Hey Natsu, Wendy what are you doing?" Romeo asked walking up to us. Romeo seemed like a nice person, and he looked around my age so maybe we could be friends, I'll have to try and not be so shy though, although Chelia knows him so that's rather reassuring.
"So Wendy, what clubs are you planning on taking on?" Romeo asked curiously.
"Well I talked to Chelia earlier and well I'd like to join the racing club as well as the music club." I replied. Natsu smiled at me, ruffling my hair.
"Well you do have a great voice Wendy!" He exclaimed. I smiled at him embarrassed. Natsu was always complimenting my voice, and even Gajeel who considered himself the best singer says I'm pretty good, I don't feel like I am though.
"Really you can sing?!" Romeo asked excited.
"Well yes but-"
"This is great! Actually fairy tails bands lead singer and our guitarist quit last year. And we really need a new singer! You could be our singer for us!" Romeo exclaimed.
"Well you see-"
"Yeah Wendy, Romeo is right! Come on Romeo! Let's go sign her up in your band!" Natsu said.
"Wait!" I raised my voice slightly panicking.
"What is it?" Romeo replied.
"Natsu you know I have stage fright. I won't do the band any good." I replied sadly. Natsu places both of his hands on my shoulder, turning me around to face him.
"Wendy your a brilliant singer! Your voice deserves to be heard! And besides this is the perfect chance to get over your stage fright! And I know you can do that. And Romeo will help you out won't you Romeo?" Natsu asked Romeo, who nodded his head in agreement.
"Of course I will, don't worry Wendy, I'll make sure you'll get rid of your stage fright in no time!" Romeo said, smiling cheekily. Why were my cheeks heating up slightly at that comment, I'm sure it's nothing.
"Thank you, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to perform." I replied, just getting nervous from the the thought of it.
"Come on please. I know you want to do this! Do it for me to!" Natsu exclaimed giving me his puppy dog eyes. Oh they always worked on me I just can't deny them.
"Okay fine, I'll join the band." I replied.
"Yes Wendy that's great! Romeo can you show her around the music department, I have to go to basket ball practice?" Natsu asked.
"Sure no problem,come on Wendy, it's just around the corner!"

{Natsu's point of view:}

"You heading out to basket ball practice Salamander?" Gajeel asked me.
"Yep aren't you meant to be practicing for your football game." I replied.
"Oh yeah your right, shit." Gajeel replied annoyed before getting up.
(Football is soccer just to let you know)
"I don't get it Gajeel, if you don't like football why don't you just quit it?" I asked. He's never liked it yet the idiot still does football honestly it's stupid.
"Look it's none of your business Salamander." Gajeel remarked annoyed.
"Hey what's that supposed to mean!" I shouted, getting fired up for a fight already.
"Exactly what it's supposed to mean Salamander!"
"Why you-"
"Natsu! Gajeel! Don't you two have somewhere to be!" Erza said, storming to the two of us.
"Yes ma'am!"I replied, sweating nervously before running off to basket ball practice.