Never took for granted

Alright guys sorry for the long wait but you get a long chapter to compensate, 4500 word chapter! And this includes family moments between all off the dragon slayers, and who doesn't like that! I mean I hope you all do since this kinda what this book is about😂😁 Anyway enjoy😊

{Natsu's point of view:}

After walking Lucy home, I began making my own way home as I had to get ready for some kind off family dinner, I was kinda hoping for takeaway but we have to go to some kind off fancy restaurant instead. A small shiver ran down my spine as the weather started getting colder. I looked up and my eyes widened in shock as small white flakes of snow began to fall down.
"IT'S SNOWING!" I screamed excitedly, running home even faster. I burst through my door and into the living room, surprising Metallicana, causing him to spit out and drop his drink.
"Seriously Natsu I have to clean up this mess now!" Uncle Metallicana exclaimed causing me to laugh as I put an arm around him.
"Oh cheer up Uncle Metallicana, it's snowing!" I announced causing Metallicana to grumble and roll his eyes.
"That isn't exactly nice to drive in Natsu." Metallicana mentioned, as I raised my eyebrow at him, confused.
"You won't be driving since you've just been drinking." I replied confused.
"That's not my point Natsu" He grunted, as I just shrugged my shoulders.

"OH WELL IT'S SNOWING!" I shouted joyfully as I rushed up the stairs loudly, and without a thought, burst into my cousins room.
"GAJEEL IT'S SNOWING!" I bellowed at him, causing him to stumble back in shock.
"NATSU I'M GETTING CHANGED!" Gajeel screamed at me, throwing a pillow at my face.
Hey watch it- WAIT WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?!" I burst out laughing as Gajeel was wearing boxers with kittens on them.
JUST GET OUT NATSU!" Gajeel shouted, pushing me out the door as I fell on the floor laughing.

"What's going on?" Wendy questioned stepping out of her room.
Just ignore them Wendy, clearly we're the only mature ones here. You ready?" Laxus asked Wendy who nodded her head. Laxus helped me onto my feet as I continued to laugh. He whacked me across the head.
"Get changed already Natsu! You were late enough getting here as it is!" Laxus lectured as I just groaned in pain rubbing my head, sometimes I hated having Laxus as my big brother.

{Laxus point of view:}

"Hey Laxus, I talked to my mom about it and she said that Cobra could come, but it'll be a little awkward since you haven't apologised yet, I was wondering if we could pick him up, and maybe you cold apologise to him then.." Wendy muttered hesitantly, as I stared at her for a moment before sighing.
"Alright but only because we're ready, and if he's coming then he definitely isn't ready, and we have to get him some more suitable clothing." I told her as she giggled. I headed down into the kitchen grabbing my car keys on the counter as my mom smiled at me giving me a knowing and thankful look. Me and Wendy headed outside being met with a fury if snow.
"Seems like the weather is getting worse." I muttered.
"Better you mean?!" Wendy exclaimed excitedly as I chuckled.

"Perhaps not for your friend though." I commented. I bet he must be freezing in weather like this, living on the streets must be rough. I guess I haven't really took it into too much consideration how rough it must be on him, didn't mean he had to take that out on those customers, because that could've risked my mom her job. However I will admit I may have been to harsh on him, and I need to apologise for Wendy's sake, after all I just don't have it in me to apologise to her enough. I opened up the front car seat for Wendy to get in, before siting in my drivers seat myself.

"About how far is he from here anyway?" I asked Wendy, who pondered on the question slightly.
"Just take 1 left turn and a right, and then if you pull up somewhere I can take you to him from there." Wendy explained, as I nodded my head affirmatively, before I began to drive slowly.
"You mind, putting in one of my CD's, anyone will do?" I asked, as she picked one up inserting it into the disk holder.
"Is rap music all you listen to?" Wendy jokingly teased, as I scoffed from the statement, but chuckled none the less.
"Oh I'm sorry miss ever since I've joined a band, I've been singing snow fairy non stop in my room." I teased back, as she quickly blushed in embarrassment, hiding her face.
"You heard that?!" Wendy exclaimed, as I couldn't help but laugh at her embarrassment.
"Yeah I did. I'll admit you did sound good, better then Gajeel" I joked, but shuddered at the thought off Gajeel's horrible singing.
"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not since your comparing me to Gajeel, just don't tell him I said that." Wendy said as I was surprised she would say something like that. I suppose it is only the truth though.