How I live

*BEEB BEEB BEEB*
UGHGHHH the sound of my alarm 6:25 on a Monday, another miserable Monday, I see the ceiling as I turn off my alarm on my phone and notice two more cracks above me, I live in Detroit, that's right one of the poorest places in the City of Michigan. Lets get one thing straight and out of the way, I really really hate my life , I don't hate it where I'm suicidal, but to the point where I want to run away and start a new life, perhaps make a discovery, leave this hell whole I call school, butt I know life doesn't work that way, sadly you have to go to school and spend 12 years of your life in a pathetic place we call school with pathetic people we call classmates with pathetic grown ups we call teachers in order to get a pathetic paper called a diploma to get a pathetic life in a place we call society....an ugly,ugly society. I never really understood the whole school process they teach pointless things we are never going to use in life. Yes Of course some people like school, fuck some might even love school......... ha, I'm just not one of them, I really have no desire or wish to accomplish anything,......nothing that motivates me to move on and try, all but one, I really really only have one desire in life, and that is to get my little sister Ernesia who is 6 and run away with her far, far from this place..........this place we once called home. I'm 16 and I'm a junior, a junior that is failing miserably in school and has less than a year to get her grades up for college, sadly I'm way behind i have to make up 10 classes with F's and 3 with D's. I really want to try, but I can't, not with work, not with my mother, not with my grandmother, not with how I live, not with all the bullshit that life has thrown at me, not like this.

My name is Laisha, (Lie-e-sha) not (lay-sha) not (Li-Sha) but Laisha. Laisha Vatora. I'm mixed, I'm half black and half Mexican, black comes from my dad, well did and Mexican comes from my mom, my dad was also mixed half white half black, but my mom is full Mexican which I'm glad about because my hair is not kinky curly but really nice long curly hair. My dad died im a gang incident when I was nine and my mom never new about any of it, ever since then, my mom hasn't been the same,........sadly my mom started drinking and getting into drugs. She soon starter abusing them causing her to lose her job multiple, but multiple times and with no job, comes no money and with no money comes no house and with no house, comes no home and with no home comes no life. Well this "no life" is my life. I work, I've been working since 14 in secret, my grandma got me a job at a gym, not so nice big nice enough, she was a janitor, "cleaner" if you will. She got me the job with her boss before they released her, due to her age and health problems. I've always been thankful for my grandma, now she stays dedicated to taking care of my sister, Ernesia. I'm a professional personal trainer and a very good one. I train many people with money, good money, with that I have to take a two mile walk from my house to my job, sounds long but really isn't when u get used to it. If only it was as close as my school is, 10 minutes, 10 minutes of misery, I have to take the pathway that goes threw the Park to get to school. But there are crazy people in that park, although I can defend for myself, others can't. I always have nightmares of my sister watching my dad die in the same exact pole near the basketball courts and her screaming for help while my mom tries to calm her down while looking at me ....."LAISHA, LAISHA" my little sister yells, "are you ok, your sweating....it's 7", I sit up quickly looking at my phone while wiping the sweat off my forehead with that back of my hand."I'm fine are you ready, did you eat already, did you shower?" I ask while cupping her chin with my other hand. "Yea, can you hurry we enter at 7:45" she says giving me the grown up attitude, although it's good she is mature for her age it always hurts me knowing she is forced to grow up faster than the others  due to the conditions and constant moving we go through, my mom hasn't been able to keep us in a stable place to stay, the longest we have stayed in a house after dad died was for 6 months, the shortest would have been 1 month and 2 days. "Ernesia" my grandma calls, "I found your other shoe, it was under your bed" she says while looking at her. "Thank you I thought mommy threw it away" she says while grabbing them and walking out towards the living room. I get up fast to grab a quick shower and my clothes. "CAN YOU BE QUITE IM NOT A KID" I hear my mom yelling at my grandma. I get out fast to see what's going on "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE" my grandma defends back " OH  Jesus Christ who is you my mother, more like a goner, I can't wait till your gone and OUT OF MY LIFE" my mom yells back in her blue dress obviously looking like she was fucked up and left to die, my mother hadn't been home for 2 days. "AYYY sit down, you are acting like a child.. Ha please who is you" obviously mocking her exact words. "Ernesia lets go put on your jacket it's cold outside" I call for her trying to get out of that place as soon as possible, it's early December and it hasn't been warm not one bit. I put on my black hoodie and my windbreaker over that, I then put my pajama pants cuz why t'fuck not and some boots, I put my hair in a bun and try make it look messy yet not  too messy. I put no make up on but mascara, I walk towards my grandma with my arm holding a binder and with the other arm hug her and whisper in her ear "I love you grandma we will be back before you know it, don't let her get the best of you" she hugs me back and kisses my cheek, I then walk out the door hand in hand with my sister  and head out to school.

* Hey guys this is my first book ever, but I hope it wasn't too bad please comment and vote it will mean a lot thanx you guys I will keep this book going, you guys have NO IDEA how crazy it's going to get