CHFILWY: Two

"Are you sure okay na kayo dito, Lei?" Richard asked her as he unloaded Lea's luggage from the back compartment of his prius.

Lea nodded and assisted him in settling down her luggage. "Yeah. Kaya na namin nina Vice at Dawn."

"Babe?" Dawn called Richard.

"Yes, Love?"

"Can you open up Aga's gate? Hindi kasi ma-encode ni Vice yung passcode." Dawn handed him a sticky note. "Here's the passcode daw. Tinext niya kay Lei kagabi."

Richard nodded. "May tini-twitch pa na button. I know how to open that."

Dawn laughed and shook her head. "Naman! Pareho kayong Civil Engineer, Babe."

Richard chuckled and walked to the gate.

Vice pulled up the handles of Lea's trolley travel bags and gathered it near the gate. "Kanina ko pa binubuksan yan, ayaw pa rin."

"You forgot to press this button, Vice." Richard pressed the button and the lock popped open.

"Ay. Di ko nakita eh." He opened the gate in order for Richard to bring in Lea's luggage.

Dawn was carrying Jassy while Lea was holding the spare key that Aga sent into her office yesterday and her duffel bag.

"Vice? Here's the key." She handed it to Vice. "Come here, Baby." She got Jassy from Dawn and kissed her nose.

Richard and Vice carried Lea's luggage into Aga's house.

"Ang ganda ng bahay ni Aga, Lei. Grabe." Dawn uttered while roaming her eyes around as they ushered themselves inside Aga's house.

She agreed on what Dawn has said. "Yeah. I'm just struck of how amazing the features are. It's really...authentic, so manly and the combination of colors is perfect."

"The earth colors provide a homey feeling." Dawn mentioned and got Lea's duffel bag.

"Super. Feels like home. Now I know why he and Mom are at ease with each other. Mom likes earth colors." She said and chuckled. "That man really spent a lot for this picturesque house."

"He did." Dawn agreed and smiled.

Richard came to them. "Okay na ba kayo dito? I need to go back to the office pa."

Lea beamed. "Yes, Chard. Thank you ha. Thank you talaga."

"Sus. Wala yun, Lei. We're friends and siyempre request ng Love ko." He kissed the side of Dawn's head.

Lea squealed. "Kilig overload!" Vice signalled her to give Dawn and Richard a private time. She nodded. "Oh. I'll leave the two of you ha. Chard? Thank you so much." She gave Richard a tap on the shoulder and winked at Dawn. She sauntered her way to Vice.

Dawn just shook her head and turned her attention to Richard.

"Lande ng friend natin oh." Vice whispered to Lea. "Porke siya lang yung may lablayp sa'ting tatlo, humaharot harot na." He added while watching Dawn hugging Richard's waist.

Lea laughed softly and pinched his waist. "Inggit ka lang, Vicey. Let them be. They love each other eh and they're in a relationship so may label na sila and they have the right to do that."

Vice gazed at her skeptically. "Baka ikaw ang inggit, 'teh! May hugot yang wordings mo eh. Lalo na yung label chuchu." Vice poked her waist. "Asus! Naalala mo lang yung kalandian mo sa Paris! Ida-download ko nga yung kanta ng chainsmokers na Paris."