Prolouge

He was probably one of the most handsome men I'd ever seen. I watched with interest as he set his briefcase down and removed his well-tailored suit jacket. His dark blue shirt was tight on his form, showing that he did in fact use the gym equipment he had in the other room. Slowly I stepped forwards, away from the wall and into his sight. He looked startled at first, but as I smiled at him he soon just walked over to me.
"What's your name?" he asked me. Running my hands down his chest I stood on my tip toes and slowly kissed his neck. His question was forgotten as he led me down the hallway towards his room. He kissed me excitedly as I unbuttoned his shirt, admittedly it was one of the most lustful kisses I'd ever received. Biting his lip softly I turned away towards the bed. I slowly crawled across it, my eyes never straying from his. His sheets were soft against my skin as I slid down until I was laying on my stomach with my breasts pressed beneath me and a smirk on my red lips.
For a moment he just stood there staring with his mouth slightly ajar, then he was all action as he quickly discarded his remaining clothing. His lips found mine again as he leaned over me causing me to roll onto my back. I moaned softly into his mouth as his soft lips melted with mine and his hand slowly ran down my side to rest on my hip. Hooking my leg over his hip and pressing against his shoulder I flipped us over so that I was straddling his waist. I broke the kiss to sit up and smile my sweetest smile at him as I ran one of my pointed fingernails down his chest.
My hand continues to follow the line of his abs until I came across what I was looking for. I raised myself up onto my knees as I lined him up with my entrance. Very slowly I slid down feeling him fill me up completely. As I started to ride him he guided my speed with a tight grip on my hips. I moaned as I felt the build up inside, "Faster, please", he begged of me. I was more than happy to oblige his request. We quickly reached climax, and as always I immediately felt a rush of energy causing me to feel powerful and increasing my lust. The man beneath me was still as I placed a gentle kiss on his cool lips.
"Lily," I whispered finally answering his question. I lazily dragged my nails down his chest before running my tongue lightly across his collar bone. Suddenly I felt dizzy with a rush of power, I swooned and my eyes drifted closed.
Opening my eyes I saw my room, my alarm clock was going off and my sheets were tangled around my legs as my hands fisted my silk nightgown. "Only a dream..." I said to myself as I shut off the alarm clock, but I could still feel the tingle of energy on my lips.