ONE

9.52 AM, FRIDAY
#MISSION_1

———

SEOKJIN: guys, have you packed up for everything?

JIMIN: wait a sec, i think i forgot something..

YOONGI: are we really going to do this?

SEOKJIN: [ rolls eyes and sighs for the dozens of times ] honestly, if you don't want to come then don't. i know you're not the type to go out and do this kind of stuff, so push your ego and just admit that you don't want to come. i'm not going to judge or anything.

YOONGI: what? it's not like that. i just.. we have never done this before, you know? we've only been to parties and road trips and stuffs. this... is different.

HOSEOK: [ smirks playfully while looking at yoongi with challenging eyes ]
hyung, are you scared?

YOONGI: [ snorts as he let out a dried laugh ] you dare say that to me, you horse looking face?

HOSEOK: says the one who looks like a fucking albino turtle—

SEOKJIN:

JIMIN: still can't remember what i'm forgetting

TAEHYUNG: is it your favourite penguin stuffed toy? the one you sleep with when you get scared?

JUNGKOOK: or is it a picture of your mom? that one particular picture of her which you always look at every night before you turn the lights off because you said it keeps the demons away?

NAMJOON: aw, jimin. you're such a cutie.

JIMIN: of course not! i'm a big grown ass man, i can handle myself well. [ looks around and takes the penguin stuffed toy quietly and sneaks a picture of his mom into the back of his pocket ]

JUNGKOOK: hyung, it pains me seeing you like this but.. i gotta tell you the ugly truth.

JIMIN: what?

JUNGKOOK: jimin hyung, you're little.

TAEHYUNG: what do you mean little? he's not little.

JIMIN: thanks, taehyung. this is why you're my favourite. jungkook, if you say that just because i'm shorter than you then say it to yoongi hyung too. i dare you.

JUNGKOOK: [ suddenly chokes on his own saliva, nervously glancing at yoongi who's looking at him as if saying 'try me.' ] n—no thanks.

TAEHYUNG: that's not what i mean, jimin. i mean, have you seen him? he's big, jungkook.

HOSEOK: that's kinda true.

YOONGI: how did you even know that?

SEOKJIN: please refrain yourselves from getting further into the topic about jimin's dick. i'm dealing enough with your bullshit every day, guys.

NAMJOON: we're stopping by the convenience store too later. so let's hurry up guys!

JIMIN: wait, i think i forgot something again!

a/n - ik the hey stob it meme have been dead and shouldnt be brought back to the light but.. idk why im using it..