ELEVEN

9.32 PM, FRIDAY.
#MISSION_11

— without any command, they all hurriedly sprinted downstairs, to the place where yoongi fell in. jungkook being the one who remembered the layout, led the way as he darted at every right corner he thought was the correct way.

when they got to the place, jungkook slowed down. inhaling the foul horrendous thick air of what seemed like the smell of dead rotten bodies made them all scrunched up their noses in disgust.

JIMIN: yoongi hyung? where are you?

— seokjin went ahead of them, pushing the door forward as he tried another initiative to breath easily; through his mouth.

everyone called out for him, but he wasn't there. and as there was completely no visible light because there were zero windows or lamps that were able to light up the room, they couldn't see well. so they all took out their phones and put on the flashlight mode.

yoongi on the other hand was completely in the dark. he stayed still as silence engulfed the air. it wasn't like he didn't try to flash his way out, he did. he really did.

just when he was certain that he found the door leading towards the exit, he caught something moving in a flash. but when yoongi flashed the spot where he thought he saw that thing moving, it was gone. nothing was there.

but when he decided that his mind was only playing tricks on him, that was when he heard a faint voice whispering so closely in his ear, "you better hide..." it sent an immediate chill of trepidation through his spine.

so he stayed quiet and locked his phone. but after a few seconds passed by, he decided that it was not a good idea either. he couldn't just sit there all night long. he whipped out his phone and turned the flashlight mode on again.

that was when he felt a hand touched his shoulder.