NINE

2.32 PM, FRIDAY
#MISSION_9

———

TAEHYUNG: man, this isn't a joke. if any of you did it you better admit it.

NAMJOON: when you guys got here first, did this cell light up or something?

JIMIN: no, it was dark, same as right now.

HOSEOK: uhh, can't we just get out of this place?

YOONGI: oh, come on. it hasn't even been that long yet. and maybe that candle got to do with science theory or something? maybe sunlight got through the window and flashed straight to the candle or something. nobody's here, guys. trust me.

TAEHYUNG: why should we trust you?

YOONGI: it's just my intuition.

SEOKJIN: let's just go back for now. i don't find this cell particularly that comfortable.

———

— it was getting darker as hours ticked by, but they stayed still in the cell they considered as their room to sleep for the night. they all chose to brush off the candle incidence as they agreed that it wasn't an important matter. they thought that no one else was there except themselves, or at least they tried to convince themselves; to make themselves feel better.

it was now nine in the evening and jungkook was gradually getting bored as they had done nothing except lying around the dirty floor playing overwatch. what was the point of coming here when all they did was locked themselves up in the cell all day long?

JUNGKOOK: guys, can we play the oujia board now?