Chapter 12

I climb on the plane and sit in my seat. I started to feel sick right away. I hated flying and I really wasn't looking forward to this long ride. I leaned against Ethan and held his hand. He gave me a small smile and kissed my head. 

"It'll be alright darling."

I just nod my head and bury my face into his arm. I hear him chuckle a bit and I look up and glare at him. He shakes his head at me and looks out the window. After what seemed like forever but really was only  30 minutes, the whole plane was filled up and ready to take flight . I close my eyes tightly and try to fall asleep. Sadly I couldn't.  Ethan notices my nervousness and pulls out his laptop.  He puts on one of my favorite movies and he was an arm around me. He rubs my shoulder and tries to calm me down. I smile at him and thank him quietly. He just smiles at me and kisses my lips I kiss him back and start watching the movie. I was asleep by the time it was over and Ethan woke me up at the end of our flight.

"Yay were finally here!"

"Well not yet. There wasn't a direct flight there from the airport we were at so we have to get on another plane in a couple hours that will take us to France."

"Oh yea I meant to ask where are we going in France... Is it paris"

"Nah too many tourists and its not really a real french experience there. We probably wont be staying long anyway. Neither of you really know french so it probably is a bad idea to stay there. We might go to australia. We havent decided what is best yet.."

I nod my head in understanding. After about five more minutes we were allowed off the plane and we got our baggage. We brought it with us to a little restrurant that was just around the corner from the airport. We all got sandwhich and soup. After we were done eating we decided to look around for a bit. We dragged our luggage as we went to a couple of little knick knack shops.

There were lots of cool little toys there and both of the boys bought a remote helicopter. They stuffed them into their luggage and we headed back to the airport. We got through the metal dector and a weird looking guy came over to me and smirked. He was in a uniform and had rubber gloves. He told me to stand still and started patting me down. It was a inoocent pat down at first but then he got to m chest and groped me. I jumped a little and closed my eyes. He kepts groping me and then trailed his hands down. He patted my waist down and then told me to turn. I turned around and when I did he grabbed my ass. I opened my eyes and saw Ethan glaring at the guy.

guy just continued to smirk and started to reach around my front. Ethan suddenly jumped from his position and punched the guy. Two police officers came over and yanked him away from the guy. Mark and Amy cameover to the what thte commotin was and They saw the guy laying on the ground with a bloody broken nose. The police escorted Ethan outside and to the police car and we all grabbed our luggage and went to go rent a a car. Amy and I sat in the back and Mark started asking questions when the got in.

"What happened? Why did Ethan attack the guy?"

"He started groping me and he started to reach his hands around me and Ethan launched himself at the guy."

"Oh.... Man I wish i had gotten a punch in now."

Amy and I both chuckle and shake out heads at him. Mark drives us to the police station and we bail Ethan out. As soon as he is let out he runs over to me and gives me a big hug.

"Are you alright (y/n)."

I smile at him. "Yea I'm fine."

"Good." He kisses my lips and smiles at me.

"If you guys don't mind I would really like to not fly anymore though."

Mark and Ethan look at eachother and shrug. "Yea I think we can manage that."

"Thanks guys." I say and smile at them.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm exhausted." Amy says

"Sameee."

"I'm sure we can find a hotel somewhere near by." Mark says and pulls out his phone.

We all walk out to the car and climb in. Ethan sits in the drivers seat and Mark tells him directions to the nearest decent hotel. We could only get a room with two beds so us girls decided we would share this time. When we got upstairs me and amy immediately jumped on our bed and squealed. The boys shook their heads at us and told us that they were going to go get food. When they left we locked the deadbolt on the door and decided to look around our room. We opened up the mini fridge and it was almost completely filled with chocolates and other sweets.

Me and Amy looked at each other and smiled slyly. We pulled out a some of the sweets and set them on the bed. We ate a whole bunch of them and started getting really hyper. We started literally bouncing around the room.  After a while of bouncing around we got really bored and laid on the bed. Amy laid next to me on our bed and gave me a small frown.

"My tummy is starting to hurt..."

"So is mine..."

"I hope the boys don't get mad at us."

"They probably wi-" Amy gets cut off by the door opening. 

Mark and Ethan walked into the room with food in their hands. They saw us and their mouths dropped open. Ethan automatically glared at me and set the food down. 

"You are in a lot of trouble missy."