00

"It seems that you are having a rough day. What happened?"

"How could you tell?"

"I could see grey clouds forming above you."

Kyuhyun release a mocking laugh as he heard of another invisible imagination created by the other boy, "Grey clouds my ass."

He guessed the boy probably noticed it because of his visible frown. He hates to admit the boy guessed it right, he had a bad day, a very bad day. He had fight with his friend Changmin over who's the best gamer in class. It's always been him who's the best and he does not like it when one person make a step before he does. On the other side he's scared of losing a best friend.

Even the maids were  questioning him in concern about his bad day however he could only walk past them coldly, not speaking a word and goes to his room to have a rest. Kyuhyun covers his face with pillow and turns to the opposite side of the other.

"Kyu, face me right here and talk. I don't like seeing you like this."

"Go away Ryeowook." Kyuhyun said with his muffled voice followed by a sniff.

Ryeowook sighs and takes away the pillow from Kyuhyun, throwing it to the side. He make Kyuhyun to sit properly on his bed and wait for the boy to speak.

"Fine. I had a fight with Changmin." Kyuhyun admits.

"Again?" Ryeowook ask in disbelieve.

"Yes, again. How could he said he's better than me. I lost my temper today at the class and broke his DS... that's why I return home earlier." Kyuhyun sighs. "But Wook, I'm also scared of losing my  friend..."

"Hmm... No choice then," Ryeowook suddenly flicks Kyuhyun on the forehead, making the boy hiss in pain. "Silly, that's for your mistake."

"It hurts!! You are small but strong..." Kyuhyun caresses his painful forehead. "So, what do you think?"

"Changmin...I'm sure he will forgive you. I can tell...He's such a good friend, right? How can you not tell?" Ryeowook said with a smile. "The last time you brought him here, I had fun watching the two of you play. For me, seeing people happy makes me happy. Also, there are times when we have to admit that others are better than us. Kyuhyun, you can't always think you're the best. Nobody's perfect. Everyone has their weakness... What you can do is living your life with your best shot and be proud of the good deeds you've done."

"Wook..."

"So smile..." The fluffy brown haired boy traces a smile on his lips. "You're ugly when you're grumpy."

"Hey!! How dare you said I'm ugly! But...How silly of my childish act..I have to apologize to him tomorrow...no, I will."
Kyuhyun finally smiles and hugs the boy sitting opposite from him, "Thanks wook, I don't know what to do without you here!"

Ryeowook replies his hug and later on he tickles him. The two boys start to play around again until their laughs surround the room. Throwing of pillows and tickle fight is what they often do. Kyuhyun traps Ryeowook under him and flash an evil smirk.

"Let me go!" Ryeowook laughs.

"Gotcha, now you can't tickle me—" Kyuhyun paused as he heard the sound of his bedroom door opened. He look to the back to see who came inside and it turns out it's one of the maid who brought trays of tea.

"Ahjumma!" Removing his grip from Ryeowook's arm, Kyuhyun approached the woman.

"My my, your laugh does bring joy to everyone here. Oh my, look how you made the bed messy..." The woman chuckles. "I now see that you have overcome your rough day but I brought you chamomile tea. Please enjoy."

"I'm sorry for the messy bed! I do not mean to trouble you fixing it later... Thank you! I love chamomile tea." Kyuhyun holds the cup of tea and sip it. "Hmm!" He then turns around and asks Ryeowook if he wants some. "Ryeowook! Here, you should have some! It's delicious!"

However, with a smile Ryeowook shook his head, looks as if he's refusing to have some. Kyuhyun knows Ryeowook is shy. Soon after the maid walks out from his room, Ryeowook will surely drinks the tea. Kyuhyun just shrug and quite glad that the maid brings two cup as usual.

"Ahjumma, you can go now. You know how shy Ryeowook is..." Kyuhyun nervously chuckles. "Ahjumma?" He questioned as he noticed her frown. "Ahjumma!!"

"A-ah yes. Now if you excuse me..." The woman stuttered before she quickly leave the room.

Kyuhyun just shrug casually and brings one cup of tea to Ryeowook. "Here."

"Thanks..." Ryeowook takes a sip and smiles in joy. "Indeed it's delicious!"

"See? I told you." Kyuhyun said proudly though he's not the one who prepared it.

"Kyu, aren't you going to ask me anything?"

"Ask what? What should I ask you?"

"About...Me?"

Kyuhyun suddenly release a burst of laugh. "Hey, you okay? You're my best friend... that's even more than enough!"

Before Ryeowook replies there's another knock from the door and when the door opens, it reveals Kyuhyun's friend, Changmin. The boy quickly throws himself to Kyuhyun and hugs him as he didn't get to close the door.

"Chang-"

"Kyuhyun I'm so sorry about today! I-I shouldn't have offended you..."

"Min," Kyuhyun replies the hug, "It's okay. I should be the one to apologize. I'm sorry for breaking your DS...I should never do such thing to a friend...and today, you did better than me. For defeating me through game...Thanks, it was fun."

Changmin release the hug and sighs in relieve. "I forgive you. You sure it's not another of your sarcasm?"

"Sure not." Kyuhyun said and turns to Ryeowook who just stare at them.

"You have fun with Changmin. Kyu, I'm going home." Ryeowook gets down from the bed, before he walks away further Kyuhyun take Ryeowook's arm stopping him from going.

"It's still noon Wook... Your parents aren't home yet... right? You should stay there unless you want to stay alone in your house...No worries, I'll ask my driver to drive you home today."

"Kyu. Stop." Ryeowook removes Kyuhyun's hand from his arm. Before leaving he says, "I'll be here tomorrow. You two have fun!"

"Why is he always like that..." Kyuhyun sighs and turns to Changmin. "Now it's only us, what are we going to do now?...Oh yeah! I created a new piano piece. Ryeowook said it's really nice and he liked it. I don't know about you, want to hear it?"

Changmin looks at Kyuhyun nervously, not moving from his spot despite Kyuhyun have already seated in the back of the grand piano ready to play the piece he proudly created to his friend.

"Your friend Ryeowook..." Changmin takes a seat beside his friend. Before saying the next thing he tries to smile.

"Why...Why did he leave?"

"I'm not sure why...It'll be much more noisy if he's here anyway... I can't believe what he said was right. You pardoned me of my mistake. If it wasn't him it would be hard for me to realize my mistake...Oh, he also said that you're a good kind of friend. How could he know when he never talked to you? Not never actually, he's shy but a good observant. He act like that too towards the maids."

Changmin grip the edge of the piano. He is one hundred percent sure he'd been lying down on the floor unconscious by now if he hadn't take a sit beside Kyuhyun.
"R-really? He said that I'm a good friend?"

He doesn't want to make up any nonsense assumption. Unfortunately, he can't no longer hold it back.

He had no idea who Ryeowook is, nor seen a glimpse of his figure even once.