03

Vienna

Leeteuk changed his sitting position.

Four hours has passed, almost reaching the fifth hours. As a psychiatrist he could only observe everything. From afar he could smell the typical aroma from the black glass of coffee on the table. Stop watch were placed on the table with it's clock hands moving. Neat notes were placed on his working desk hence not sitting there instead, he's currently seated on the sofa with his legs crossed, pen inaudibly tapped on his legs and eyes didn't move from the small sleeping figure on the other sofa.

Small sleeping figure, a little boy indeed, as young and same age as his one and only son, Henry. The little boy name is Nathan Kim or Kim Ryeowook and has been a patient of him for 2 years. But the boy preferred to be called Ryeowook. Although Ryeowook was his only youngest patient however, his condition weren't like others.

As Leeteuk knows, the reason why the parents of Ryeowook brought their boy here was because they thought he has abnormal kind of mental illness. They didn't tell him what's wrong with their son however, Leeteuk manage to find out after Ryeowook told him. The first time meeting Ryeowook, he's just like any other boys but shy. He doesn't talk much until the fourth months of the treatment, Ryeowook start making a progress. The things he told Leeteuk were mostly things about his nightmares and dreams. But for Leeteuk, Ryeowook was just like any normal boys until, Ryeowook started telling him about the things he hides.

"Doc,, look what I drew!" Ryeowook exclaimed and showed his drawing. "It's the drawing of me and my friend! We played lots these days so aside of Henry, I'm glad to have another friend!"

The drawing was messy, but what matters was Ryeowook's hard work. Despite that, Leeteuk compliments the boy. "That's good! So who is your new friend? What's his name?"

Ryeowook nods, "This is my new friend, his name is Cho Kyuhyun! He is really kind and friendly! He's younger than me by a year but he's taller than me—oops!"

"Seems like you shouldn't have said that?" Leeteuk chuckles and ruffle the boy's hair.

"Yesterday we went to the beach to collect shells!" Ryeowook said excitedly then pouts, "But Kyuhyunnie said I can't bring them along. Those are really pretty shells and I'm pretty sure you and Henry will like them!"

Beach? Yesterday? Leeteuk furrowed his eyebrows. It happens again, another Lucid dream of Ryeowook. Yesterday he was sure Ryeowook was in his house playing together with Henry and he moved them to the bed as he realized both boys fell asleep.

"Ryeowook."

"Yes?" Ryeowook answered, still smiling.

"When did you start becoming friends with Kyuhyun??"

"Five months ago!!" Ryeowook said before continue coloring his messy drawing. "But mama and papa doesn't like Kyuhyun. They said he's just part of my other fantasies..."

"Your fantasies?" Leeteuk straighten up from his seat.

Ryeowook nods, "'Mama and Papa said it's the world I created during my sleep. I could imagine my fantasy whenever I want!!"

It's been two years and Leeteuk get this thoughts and can't bother not to think about it. He is concerned with Ryeowook. Although they were never blood related in the first place, Ryeowook was like his own son. What Leeteuk did, two years was a different years where Ryeowook can't dream whenever he want and has set a limit between reality and his dream world, whereas he can only dream at afternoon.

It was all thanks to Leeteuk's help that Ryeowook doesn't have to always rely on his dream world.

Today was like any other day where he watches Ryeowook sleeping figure and wait for the latter to wake up. Even sometimes Ryeowook speaks how realistic his dream was, but Leeteuk was there to remind him not to take everything emotionally because everything was just a dream, more like the world he created.

The stop watch rings, signing that it's time for Ryeowook to wake up. The minimum afternoon sleeping time for Ryeowook is less than 5 hours or no more than 5 hours. Leeteuk stops the stop watch and waited for Ryeowook to open his eyes. Waited and waited it became seconds and minutes. Leeteuk's hand begin to sweat as he's worried.

"Ryeowook." Leeteuk shook the boy from sleep. "Ryeowook. Ryeowook ah. Wake up."

But the boy doesn't move or shift at all.

"Ryeowook. Ryeowook ah, it's time to wake up. Can you hear me? Ryeowook?"

Leeteuk tries to check Ryeowook's pulse, his eyes widened as he felt no pulse from the boy.

"No." The man run his hands through his hair and begin to shook Ryeowook again. "Ryeowook, please wake up. Ryeowook!"