02

Once the hazel eyes owner gets to smell the scent of the maple leaves, he slowly opened his eyes and found himself lying down on the bed in Kyuhyun's room. He gets up, wiping the tears from his yawn with the back of his small hands and seated on the bed, waiting patiently for his best friend to arrive home.

"Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun called with a smile. "You're here? We thought we will arrive earlier than you. I'm sorry to keep you waiting then!"
"Welcome back..." Ryeowook said with a yawn. "We?"

"Oh! I'm bringing a new friend with me!" What Kyuhyun said made Ryeowook wide awake. Kyuhyun pulls the seemingly why figure that was hiding behind and introduces him to Ryeowook. "Say hi. Ryeowook, this is Lee Sungmin and Sungmin, this is Kim Ryeowook, my best friend."

Ryeowook plainly looked at the boy and waits, at the same time expecting the same reaction like others. Probably the new boy whose name Sungmin will ignore him. But this time, it wasn't like his expectation. The handsome, more like a cute little bunny boy shyly gives Ryeowook a look in the eye, greets him with a short wave while smiling.

"Hello Ryeowook. I'm Sungmin. Nice to meet you, I hope we can get a long."

That made Ryeowook's hazel eyes widen. "Hello...Sung...Min..."

Feeling the awkwardness is floaring in the air, Kyuhyun sighs. "Wookie ah, why are you acting like you just saw a ghost? Come on, Sungmin is my new friend and I really hope you two can get along and..." Kyuhyun pulls both of them together and make them to shake hands. "Become good friends!"

"I'm pretty sure we can be good friends!" Sungmin said as he gives Ryeowook a short hug which made Kyuhyun to smile before making an excuse to leave the room.
"I'm going to ask the maid to bring us some snacks. I'll be right back."

"Alright!" Sungmin exclaimed after giving Ryeowook a glance. "That leaves us alone then."
"So...Sungmin? Kyu hasn't told me about you." Ryeowook said. "But I'm happy he got a new friend."

"You can just call me Min." Sungmin gives Ryeowook a gentle smile as he takes a seat on the black piano chair. "I got enrolled in the same school as Kyuhyun just yesterday afternoon. So...that counts me as a new student." While talkinh, Sungmin decided to play random notes. "The classes went really well... But the ki aren't too much of a friendly people, except for the two people that approached me, Kyuhyun and Changmin."

"Is that so..." Ryeowook doesn't know why but he feels something strange from this boy names Sungmin. Nevertheless, it must be something peculiar since Sungmin didn't ignore him like others did. "You're good."

Sungmin chuckles, "Thanks. But I think Kyuhyun and you are better than me."

"Me?" Ryeowook puzzled, walking nearer to Kyuhyun's new friend.

"Kyuhyun told me about you." Sungmin said, making the boy beside him to release a small gasp.

"How much did he--"

"Everything." Sungmin hits the lowest key of the piano, making the small flinched. He gives Ryeowook a serious look before letting out a sweet laugh.

"My! I wish you could see your face! I was just kidding! He only told me that you are his best friend and is good at playing piano, that's ... Before he invited me here! Oh thats right... Kyuhyun asked Changmin to come along too but I heard that boy is busy with something so he couldnt come along."