004

After the slight panic, Betty was sitting outside the school for lunch. She was at their usual table when she unpacked her sandwich and her bottle of water.

Everyone started to slowly come out of the school as did the 3 girls. But they were also surprised that no one was obsessed with them. Then they took their seats by themselves.

She took a bite of her sandwich and seen Kevin, Veronica and Archie walking out of the school.

They did scan the crowd for Betty. She looked away and drank some of her water. Then they sat down right beside her.

"Hey, B." Veronica says. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." Betty forces a smile.

"What happened, Betty?" Archie asks as he sits beside her.

"Nothing." Betty sighs. "I just... It's nothing."

"It didn't seem like nothing, Betty." Archie grabs her hand.

"Trust me." She smiles. "It was nothing."

"Okay." Archie gives up.

"Anyways, did you see the three plastics?" Kevin gossips. "They had the same reaction Veronica had when she first got here."

"Hey!" Veronica punches his arm. "That was when I was totally clueless."

Betty blurs out their conversation as she looks at the three girls sitting not far from them. They look upset about something.

"Are they okay?" Betty asks.

"Why do you care?" Kevin asks. "Wait, where's Jughead?"

"He's eating lunch with his old man." Archie answers. "Didn't feel like lunch today."

"Anyways." Veronica says. "The next time Betty ever walks out on us, we do not let her leave."

"Right." Archie agrees.

Betty couldn't help but look at the three upset girls who don't look happy.

She didn't the unthinkable.

She walked up to their table and sat down with them.

"Hello, Betty."

Sorry for the long wait for my update.
-Rachel