A quick start

Im in school studing my test. Then the attack alarm goes on. "We are under attack, warning get wepons and attack on call!" Uncle said. I relized they already started the next harley war. I grab my gun and and fire. I actually have the gun of the harleys. I choose xtreme gun and fire. Its like a solar beam. The problem is they are harleys, their harleys. They dodged my gun then i take out my blade. I run foward and take a couple of slashes on one of my uncles. I take off my bandana and take out the claws and the wings. I looked around and i saw no good guys. "Oh crap!" I get surrounded by my uncles then i use, Dragon Explotion! I dont explode but i use fire inside of me and realse. I was actully able to kill one person. Then everyone leaves. "Little pussy's" then my most powerful uncle came then he took out his unknown leveled sword. 

  "Its time to die kid."

 "I dont want to!"

  "Just do it you bitch!"

 "Not today you fat fuck!" My dad said as he slashed down from the shadows. Then my brothers come. My uncle knew he was really no match. So he used clone clan and we had to split up and when we were done we meet up ant the real body. I knew this was going to get goooooooood!