The longest chapter

We meet up with our father. He looked beat up and so did uncle. Dad told us to not stand there but should help. We enter the battle and so does my other family members, both bad and good. My mom arrives with scars all over the place. She killed my uncles wife and grandmother. We start battleing. I take off my bandana and neon blood agian. I use flame thrower. My brother ninja slashes down and gets one of my other uncles. Then ninja back flips and released his neon blood and his demon samurai. He uses blades of five hundred thousand. He kills my uncle then ninja gets teamed up by my cousins then they attack. Then my brother tornado uses tornado spin. He tosses them to the floor they get real pissed and toss knifes at them, but they missed. The knifes explode and blast. We go foward flying in the air. But before we were going to die by sword they peformed the tornado slasher. Then we slam on them like a wresler. Then there body parts explode all over the place, counting there dongs\dicks. Then we go to electro and scketcher. They use electrifing lion and charge foward to one of my uncles. He keeps dodgeing all the attacks then they stop then yell "self destruct!" Then they jumped off and uncle couldnt run on time and explode's. Then gunner arrives and uses his own gun. "I would like to call this, indistructible!!!!" He starts shooting everyone like zombies. It became quiet. Everyone ran away and died. Then i hear something. It was a stab noise. We run to it. It was our father, on the ground. And my mother, dead also. Then my dad gets up and tells me, gunner, ninja, and electro to go over there.