Enter the dragon!!!

Lets move on to me. "Bring is on kid!" "Try me bitch!" We start battling. It was one of the casuel battles, block and hit stuff. Then i back up and take off my bandana and shoot fire out of my mouth. He dodges my blast and takes out his extreme gun, the most powerful gun out of all. He use xtreme blast and i dodge. Then i use clone clan and make four of me. We take out our swords and charge foward in circle. I like to call that attack, ultimate dragon blaze hurricane!!! We jump back and uncle explodes.  "Well that was easy." That is the end of this chapter.(jk)

My uncle jumps out of the tree and slashes down. He tosses one of his swords at me but misses. I relized that he cut me where i lose the most blood. "Ah, crap!" Then i release all my power and charge foward. I like to call this attack, Dragon rage. I claw up, down,  left, right and strate. He dodges like if he was the fastest man alive. He takes out his two other swords and uses, Blades of a Hundred thousand! I use fire wall and block the blades. Then i collapsed. I relized i was loseing a lot of blood. So i use the spare blood. I activate neon blood!!! I kick uncle in the fave then slash him down on the ground and use ultamite demon dragon death!!

  Then he dies. Then i catch up with the others. Then i see the greatest explotion ever. It was a nuke from my brother, gunner.