♔XX♔

Third Person POV

The next day Yixing went up to see the CEO of S.M Entertainment. 

He knocked on the door and was told to enter. 

"Zhang Yixing. Just the person we wanted to see." Lee Soo Man said, along with EXO's manger. Yixing couldn't understand what they were saying or mean't.

Yixing shrugged it off and spoke up. "Aha.. I wanted to talk to you about my wife. Can we make an official conference about my wife, and the other members sister.." he asked. They all nodded. but his manager stood up and handed him an iPad, and on it was photos of him and Nina kissing..

"Sir! This is my fault. I should of been more careful. But I think it's time to make conference about it." Yixing finished. 

"Don't worry Yixing. We'll take care of this. Don't worry." Lee Soo Man replied, then escorted Yixing outside. 

-----

Later that day, S.M. Entertainment made an official announcement on what happened yesterday's night.

Zhang Yixing Of EXO-M is dating Krystal Jung of F(X)

The girl in the photo is Krystal and Lay kissing. They have had feelings towards each other since there trainee days.

We are happy to announce the new couple from S.M Entertainment.

Congratulations!

-----

When Yixing saw the article he dropped his phone and ran to Lee Soo Man's office. The members looked on his phone to see why he was so upset. They all dropped there jaws and followed Yixing to there CEO's office.

Yixing didn't even knock, just barged in with anger. Followed by the rest of EXO.

"H-how could you say such lie?!!?" Yixing pointed at Lee Soo Man. But all he did was chuckle. 

"Yixing. I told you and the rest of your members already. You either had to get a divorce with you wife, or we will handle it." Yixing scoffed. 

"Yeah, you handled it alright. By writing lies." Kris added. 

They all wanted the company to tell the truth about Nina. But Lee Soo Man denied and said if they do tell the truth, there fans will hate them, plus Nina will get hurt because she's married to Yixing of EXO. 

They also used Krystal because she's also an idol, she knows how to endure the hate and pain. Unlike Nina who's not.

-----

The boys agreed to the reason why Lee Soo Man did that. But the decide to call Nina to clear things up with her.

But she never picked up. 

Yixing began to panic and wondered what happened to her. He called her over and over. But Nina still didn't pick up.

'AISH! Nina pick up pick up! You need to hear my explanation...' Yixing said in his head.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How was this chapter???

What do you think happened to Nina??

Comment and vote!!!

-Jennie<3