♔XXI♔

Third Person POV

Yixing stopped calling Nina for a bit, because he knows that Nina might of saw it, and she would be mad. So he gave her time to calm down. But he suddenly got a phone call from an unknown number. He furrowed his brows and tapped on the green button.

"Yeoboseyo?" He slowly said. 

"Are you Zhang Nina's husband? Zhang Yixing?" The person on the other line asked. He answered yes. But still confused who it was.

"Sir. You wife got into an accident. And she is currently at the emergancy room. Please come quick." And with that the nurse hung up. Yixing dropped his phone and ran to the hospital Nina was at.

'Nina please be okay. Please! I beg you.' He prayed. 

_____

Yixing made it to the hospital with beads of sweat running down his forehead. He looked at the signs and ran to the one that leaded him to the emergency room. 

Tears were blurring up his vision, but he took sleeve and wiped them away and kept running to where Nina was..

Once he got to the room, he saw a doctor come out with his sleeves all covered in blood, which made him more and more worried. 

"Doctor. Is Zhang Nina in there?!!?" Yixing questioned. The doctor nodded and patted his shoulder. 

"Don't worry. She's currently in a stable state right now. But were not sure about the baby..." Yixing broke down in tears onto his knees. 

'This is all my fault.. I should of told her everything... this is all my fault...' 

-FlashBack-

Nina was at home making herself a small little meal. When her phone went off in so many notifications.

Since Nina does follow EXO on social media.

She decided to open one of them on Facebook to see what's all the commotion. 

But it was the biggest mistake she has ever made. Nina dropped her phone, and tears started to stream down non-stop.

Zhang Yixing Of EXO-M is dating Krystal Jung of F(X)

The girl in the photo is Krystal and Lay kissing. They have had feelings towards each other since there trainee days.

We are happy to announce the new couple from S.M Entertainment.

Congratulations!

"ZHANG YIXING! I TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU!! ZHANG YIXING I HATE YOU!!" She yelled. Nina got so mad, she ran upstairs, packed her stuff and left. 

But because she was still crying, the tears made her eyes very blurry. Making her lost balance. But she held it in and kept walking. Till she didn't look on the road, when she suddenly walked in anger right in front of a car that was coming right her way. 

The driver saw and pulled the breaks immediately, but it was no use. It was too late. 

The car hit Nina, making her tumble onto the cold cement road. 

Her eyes slowly closed as a tear slipped out of her eye.. then everything turned black for her...

-End Of FlashBack-

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!! 

What do you think happened to Nina? What about the baby?!?!

Vote/Comment!!

Thank you for reading!!

-Jennie<3