Chapter 7 - Home Sweet Home

As my foot hit the red carpet I clutched Adym's hand tighter. I dreaded the smell of that dumb hospital. It made me sick to my stomach. I attempt to walk up the stairs but before I could even get halfway I hear a knock on the door, SHIT!! I forgot it was her week this week. Why now?! She probably doesn't know why I haven't been answering her texts or calls. I run down the stairs and swing open the front door.

There she was, holding her cat-print bag.
"Hey Echo!!"
"BIIIIIITCH OMG I HEARD ABOUT YOUR 24 HOUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS AFTER THE FIRST HOUR ARE YOU RETARDED?!?!!??!?!?!"
Well this didn't go according to plan...
"I should let you know we aren't dating" says Ricco, walking down the hallway holding a bunch of white daffodils. "But I want to..."
NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO!!!!
He cannot do this to me!

"SAY YES ARE YOU DUMB! If you don't ill snatch yo man up" Echo says very nicely
"Obviously i want to be your girlfriend Adym. Why wouldn't I?"
"Because im the reason you may want to hide. I want you to run away with me"
"AHEM?!" Echo barges in waving her  hands around.
"Can i talk to you... privately?" he says, giving me a look that he's in danger.
"Under no circumstances are you leaving this room with my baby, do you understand me?" Echo says embracing me and not letting oxygen get through my esophagus.
"Im being stalked by these 3 girls and they wont leave me alone. Once they found out about you they took revenge, they shot you with a tranquiliser shot from your window. I cant stand them and i cant stand myself for doing that to you. If i would have kn-"
"Wait... THOSE BITCHES SHOT MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE SHE CAN GET LAID AND THEY CANT?! DO THEY WANT TO TASTE MY MIGHTY WRATH?! Who are they? I want their names and addresses and-" Echo was shouting nonsense at Ricco. He eventually told her who the girls are and she stormed out the house. She made sure to wear her Dr Martins.

I bring Ricco closer to me and hug him tighter than i ever had before. I honestly didn't think it was his fault those girls were jealous. They were obviously no-lifes that just wanted attention tbh. But Ricco was hurting and i could tell. From the second we left that medical room all ive wanted to do was to finish what we had started in my room the night of the incident.  Hold him. Let him know that he can do whatever he wants. Whatever he desires. I mean, hes already done most things in my dreams.

My parents are out tonight because they went bowling. That meant a ball could go in me... He started kissing, leaving hickeys down my neck. I called out for christ and pulled his hair. But at the same time i was pushing his head down. Towards the cat food. He stripped the black skinny jeans and navy blue top off my skin and i felt bare. But not naked. Not wanting to hide. I reached out to clutch the duvet but not to cover myself with it. To grab something to contain the pleasure from inside. I felt as though he was drowning inside me, he wasn't complaining. 

Our sweaty bodies collapsed after half an hour on top of each other. I never wanted that moment to end because it had ended too soon. All i wanted was his touch. But i knew that Echo was going to come back with a corpse of one of the girls and my parents bowling match is ending soon. However, i didn't care. I cared more about him than i did myself. But I couldn't leave this place. Not without crying over everything i had lost. Not without losing everything that I had built up in the last 10 years. But it all felt so simple with him. Nothing felt like the end of the world. It felt like the beginning.