Chapter 3 - "I love you"

Ring... Ring... Ring... My whole life froze. I didn't want to answer it because I knew the consequences, I knew that no matter what I was gonna be in trouble. I looked at my phone and read the words "Birth giver" aka my mother. I clicked the red button and quickly got adjusted into my seat. Ricco was out fixing the engine as something was wrong with it. He said he would be out shortly tho.

I opened the glove box and started poking around. I found some gum and a packet of sweets. I ripped open the sweets and started munching on them. It hit me then that I was starving.
I came to the end of my Haribo packet and my patience as I exited the car door and looked at what Pineapple was doing.

"I swear to Jesus if you were just sitting here like a useless potato-"
"HAHAHAH noooo man, I just finished fixing the engine"
"Oh, so I can go home now?"
"No"
"Ummm what?!"
I was so confused. Was the guy I was crushing on a kidnapper?!
"You HAVE to go home now" he said, calming me of all my nerves. "Just promise me one thing Mami"
"anything"
"Don't forget me"
"How could I?"

After those words I felt a pang in my chest. My heart felt shattered. I didn't know why I had to promise such a thing. How could I forget the most amazing person ever? I felt soothed by the purring of the engine that after a couple of minutes of looking at Riccos focused-on-the-road face I closed my eyes and went off into dream land.

"Daddy no not there" I scream.
"You'll like it, just give it a shot" I slide down onto the floor from the bed and give Kanye a kiss. That kiss made Kanye ecstatic and craving more. I looked up at Ricco and his eyes were shut, he was trying to control himself. Control himself from getting too excited. I slid my hand all the way from his neck, past his six-pack and to his Kanye. Oh how I was waiting for this moment. I slowing inserted Kanye into my mouth and kept it slow. I knew Ricco liked it fast, yet I wanted to tease him...

I felt a person nudge my shoulder and everything was blurry for a second. I looked over and I was surrounded by police officers. I looked around and I could see Ricco getting searched in the distance. I wondered what it was like getting frisked like that. The officer must be enjoying it.

"Excuse me officer, why have you stopped us?"
"Your boyfriend was way above the speed limit. His excuse was that he wanted you home ASAP"
"Well that would be ideal but I didn't think he'd break the law for me"
"I guess he did"

I looked over at Pineapple and his eyes hit mine. They still looked so perfect even all the way over here. I stayed in the car until Ricco came back. He seemed pissed.
"What's wrong" I ask
"nothing, just that officer was a little too frisky."
"So I guess you don't like getting touched?"
"No, it's not that. It's just I don't like getting touched in the wrong places by the wrong people"
I felt like he was going to say something really sexual. This was the perfect moment for it, so I went for it instead.
"I'll touch you in the right places"
"Who says your the right person"
I felt like I had just been rejected and I wanted to get out of there before I get rejected even more.
"Sorry for thinking that someone actually liked me for once" I said, a tear spilling out my eye.

He grabbed my face and pulled me closer. He looked me dead in the eyes as he said "I was joking, I'm sorry. Your the perfect person for me Luna" My heart skipped a beat and I gave in. I kissed him and that kiss led to a make out session. I pulled away. All the sexual tension in the air would of been able to have been cut by a knife. It was so dense. I wanted him. He wanted me. The cops didn't want us on the side of the road for a second longer.

"I love you Luna"
"I love you too"
And at that moment the engine started purring again, taking me back to the place where people worry about me the most. Home.