Three: The first day

Melody wakes up to the mario tune and groans. She has bed head and her face looks like Shrek. "Wait. Does josh really love me or was I dreaming? She picks up her phone and dials Jack. At first the tone rings and he picks up. "Hey Mel. Aka my girlfriend. What's up?" So it was real. SQUEEEE! "Nothing. Just woke up. Are you up?" "Yea, I'm getting dressed." Melody wonders what josh naked would look like. Blushing, she responded and said "well.. give me 30 minutes to get ready and I'll text you when I'm done." "Okay. Love you." "Love you too." Melody hangs up and sighs. Since she was early she stopped by Starbucks to get herself a muffin and Josh a bagel. "Hmmm...oh right!" Melody also orders a frappe and a vanilla bean coffee for Josh. "This should keep him up." Melody Finishes her drive to Josh's home and rings the bell. As soon as the door opened she was greeted by a kiss. Melody playfully pushed josh off her and handed him a coffee. "Here Romeo." Melody said. "Okay... so where do we start?" "We should start from the basement and work our way up." Josh moans " but whyyyyyy?" Melody responded all bossy-playful like. "Cuz, we start from where the work is absolute hell and work our way up to where there are only one or two things." Josh sighs "okay.
Babe..." I gasp. "D-do you mind if I call you that?" He looks embarrassed. "Not at all....bae..." Melody kissed him on the cheek and then is shocked by the fact that josh picks her up over his head. "Gah! JOOSH! What the hell man?!" He just laughs and takes her to the couch. Josh just smiles. I was thinking since we are a thing, we could cuddle. He grabs a blanket.